Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Needing answers

I have lost my mother, she was found dead on the side of the road in 2018, there was no cause of death. This has taken over my life, we did not have a good relationship, but she was still my mother and i dearly wanted her in my life, and now its to late, and my uncle who raised me just passed away in july, again with no cause of death. I need answers so i can begin to heal, i need them to know i love them. And if they are okay and are around me. Anyone that can help me would be a saint. Thank you in advance.

It is never too late and those in spirit feel our emotions and yes do love us dearly. What if I told you you may never find the answers you need. What if I told you your loved ones are only a thought away and they always leave signs for us even when we don’t ask - (sadly we do not always acknowledge those signs). You have the power to shift your life - if you choose to see a medium ask around - word of mouth before you invest your time.
Those who pass do not always want to offer how their physical body stopped or why.
Do something to give thanks for your mother and uncle who have been part of your life - even if there was much sadness connected to the journey. Those in spirit love to be recognised and remembered in love and light - remember the good times even if it seems there may have been too few of them.
Ria 🙂