Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Need help understanding a tarot reading

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum and I must say that I like it a lot. I had a reading done to answer the question: has he fallen for me?

Here are the results:

1- How he carries himself in the relationship: The Empress
2- How he sees me in the relationship: The Hermit
3- Immediate intentions: The Devil
4- What he expects of me: The Hierophant
5- What he fears: The Magician
6- Future prospects: The Lover

Given that I have no idea how to interpret tarot cards, I’d love it if some kind soul could come to my aid and enlighten me.

Thank you so much to anyone who’d like to take a look.

Jess

Jessbell wrote: ↑Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 am
Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum and I must say that I like it a lot. I had a reading done to answer the question: has he fallen for me?

Here are the results:

1- How he carries himself in the relationship: The Empress
2- How he sees me in the relationship: The Hermit
3- Immediate intentions: The Devil
4- What he expects of me: The Hierophant
5- What he fears: The Magician
6- Future prospects: The Lover

Given that I have no idea how to interpret tarot cards, I’d love it if some kind soul could come to my aid and enlighten me.

Thank you so much to anyone who’d like to take a look.

Jess

Welcome Jess!

I can break this down for you from my perspective a bit. I'd also like to know was this reading conducted with only the Trump cards? As in; were 22 cards used for this reading instead of the typical 78? Thanks!

As far as this reading goes - Yes, he has a deep want to jump into things with you. But he is as cautious as he can be because something is indeed holding him back. I'm thinking he's intimidated by your personality and fears the capability of you hurting him. His body and mind are entwined in some form of infatuation over this. What he really could use from you is a little bit of patience to let the inner thoughts and emotions settle down a bit so he can make a proper decision for himself. My assumption is that he discusses this with you at some point in time.

That being said; if that does indeed happen then the possibility of a relationship is there if you both wish to take the steps towards that. Higher powers that be seem to be aligned for this to happen.

As with any and all readings the cards see and suggests possibilities that are open for us. You have the free will to do with what you please in this life.

Take care and enjoy!

With love and light,
Tony

Since you asked your cards the question of........has he fallen for you

Empress indicates the energy of a bloom of an event, however he is not showing his interest (Hermit) at that time in moving forward, he is still in consideration mode. He is weighing the situation (Devil) of what boundaries would be in the relationship. There are options he is thinking about so he does a pro and con with his desire (Hierophant) many ideals / thoughts, he can share with you and you with him (Magician) so the communication he considers. As the timming of this question is too early to be asked (Lovers) ruled by Mercury, indicates more communication has to be developed before this question can be asked, the situation has begging roots of potential however there isn't enough there to establish a strong interest on his part........he is analyzing (Lover card ruled by Mercury/Gemini) and we all know Gemini like to take time to consider their options.