Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Need Help Regarding TAROT!

So I've been doing Tarot for about two years on an off. I have noticed that my readings are getting quite accurate and this makes me want to do it more. Not only the accuracy astonished me but also the hiding details I miss and then later on look back on in my journal and go "WOW I Missed That". Anyways the purpose of this post is to get help/advice/opinions ext regarding a card that popped up twice in my personal weekly readings.

I have yet to dabble in other spreads and focus solely on the "past present future spread". I still to to my resources as well as my booklets for meanings I miss and feel very inexperience and this is why I stick to only one simple spread. I did this reading two weeks ago and got:
Past: 9 of pentacles
Present: 7 of wands
Future: 8 of swords
I couldn't help but notice the combination of 7, 8, 9. Have yet to figure out the meaning there.

This week I drew
Past: 5 Of Cups
Present: Ace of Pentacles
Future: Eight of swords AGAIN.

My question is why did eight of pentacles show up again. My first thought was that the eight of swords has yet to reveal it's self in my life. So by drawing it again the cards were telling me this card has yet to reveal its self in my life? But still unsure and would love to know your opinions as well as get guidance into this matter if it happens again. "If anyone else can also lend some advice into the 7,8,9 sequence that would be helpful to".

Any help/thoughts/opinions are greatly appreciated and I hope/pray you all have a lovely day.

Your's truly, Brandon.

If a card shows up repeatedly, the messages from that card ought to be heard. Trust your first thoughts in relation to that card & set aside all second thoughts. Pick the imagery from that card as to what stands out to you or you can use that card as a focus as a window to tune in with the energy with sitter's permission, or situation's permission as to what you are wishing to read for at the time.

Thank you very much for your reply and help Celtic!. love the post time by the way 1:11 and I was born 11.22.88 .

No worries. Take it as an extra sign of encouragement on that :o)

Brandon,

Namasté. I’ve not been on the forum long, but I have been reading cards since I was a child. My personal experience, similar to the advice of Celtic Rose, is that when a card is recurring, the Divine wants you to pay special attention to it. In your case, this being the Eight of Swords. The Eight of Swords appearing in the future position is giving you a “heads up” of things to come so that you will be prepared. While in many cases, we cannot change actual events, we almost always have it within our power to change or manage how we respond to them. 🙂

In this reading, it is my intuition that you are being advised to effectively manage your emotions when a obstacle or challenge presents to you in the not-to-distant future. The advice of the card suggests that you realize that you are not without options and can free yourself from whatever the situation might be. You may feel “boxed in”, but you really are not. Release your fears, do not let these hold you back.

As to the numerical sequence. I don’t intuit that there is any significance in this reading, but it is good that you noticed it as many times it can be of importance. I hope this helps.

In Peace and Light.

Thats so weird you brought up that interprétation Because After reading celtics post and ré examinig thé card i got thé exact same meaning you described. What I found weird is the same card fell out Monday when shuffling the deck. This time I got the feeling it wasn't for me. But was confused as to why when doing a reading about my self cards came out related to someone else. When I ask my guides and loved ones to help me . Would love to hear your input on this new situation. It's described in detail in the newest post I made. Thanks for the advice and help.

The numbers relate to astrology, 9 Mars Scorpio/Aries.........7 Neptune Jupiter Sagittarius/Pisces.......8 Saturn Capricorn/Aquarius