Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Need Guidance for a missing person case.

Hello, My name is Cherrae Danielle. A good friend of mine went missing 5 years ago from a Domestic Abuse Shelter in Lafayette, LA called the " Faith House". She was last seen leaving the Shelter in her Black Hummer heading East on February 8th, 2013. Her case is consider an Endanger Missing Person due to the fact her Husband is a Dangerous Man & her family plus myself know for a fact her Husband had something to do with the disappearance of her. However, Her husband Sean Karl Dias Grebinger vanished out of country to Brazil, just 2 days after Crystal Dupuis Grebinger 32 year old white Female went missing. The State pf Louisiana has taken her case with hopes of finally closure for her family. I feel Crystal has reached out to me through my dreams as she has shown me visions of what happened the day she vanished. The only problem I am having is the fact she is confused and is not able to give me a clear picture of her location. Crystal is 5'0 tall and weighs 130 lbs; she is a mother to 4 children who are lost without their mom, she has brown hair and brown eyes.She is known for wearing different wigs that have different styles and possibly glasses to hid her appearance from someone who might know her husband. I am in need to guidance to help me get a better picture through the visions she is showing me.. Can anyone help me Please???

Hi Cherrae,

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I am afraid I cannot help as I am just trying to understand my own abilities. I wish I could help you- I can feel your pain and your frustration in knowing she is trying to tell you something but it not being enough to get an answer. I will be praying for you and sending you love and light and support.
Perhaps you can look at this link and contact one of the listed psychics? It is a list of psychics who work on and have helped to solve other cold cases. This may be a good place for you to start? Check out #25- that is a case from Louisiana.

http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/psychicdetectives.html

Good luck to you- I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Lynn