Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Need good phone psychic recommendations

Hello!
Ok so I have inhereted genetic demonic slavery and I am molested and harrasssd day and night. But it gets worse because I have mountains of darkness from my parallel lives that I have to face and enlighten in this lifetime - and preferably as soon as possible, because those dark aspects of my soul only make me weaker against the inherited demons. I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I have an action plan to get out of this mess and ways to support myself with everything in that plan except I need an accurate phone psychic that can handle the truth of the darkness of my existence (a lot of psychics can’t, its so far beyond their realm of experience they can’t imagine my truth could be true). If anyone knows a good phone psychic that 1) is open minded enough to know my situation is true, 2) is dead-on accurate and 3) can lend a counseling ear for the times I will just want to express myself- PLEASE MAKE THE RECOMMENDATION IN THE COMMENTS. Thank you...
ps. On a spiritual level I feel like JLO from the movie “Enough” and I truly truly need help...

The few psychic you addressed about this know that your view is highly religious based. It's based on scare tactics which you fallen into this pit this main stream religion cult set up. It's beyond your realm to know the difference between what is based on facts and nonsense being fed by a religious cult.