Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Nanna come back :'( no more pain though

Hi all,
Any thoughts on my wonderful nanna? Has she reached the other side safely and is there any message?I Miss her terribly :'(

Hello,
Excuse me it’s been a while since I let my third eye be open. I felt inclined to reply to your post as I have tried to gain whatever contact I can with her. I’m not sure if she was someone who was a tough love kind of person but the message I am receiving is to tell you she misses you and to not let your heart be so broken. She visits you, seems like maybe she visits as you are cooking? There is an image of her in my mind of her in a kitchen.

Yes she was a tough love person, you are completely right there. Also, I have been cooking recently alot and thinking of her in the kitchen. She also would of been in the kitchen alot in her own house as there were some important changes made there before she died and we would of hoped she would of got to see them. Thankyou so so much. So significant for me xx

shes in no no mor paness shes not did she cookk a fav dishh i can smelll chiknnn rostinnn i can k she did a lot of chikknn dishess
its all i can get

yes she did cook chicken alot it was like a staple meal of ours x

lost_without2018 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 am
Yes she was a tough love person, you are completely right there. Also, I have been cooking recently alot and thinking of her in the kitchen. She also would of been in the kitchen alot in her own house as there were some important changes made there before she died and we would of hoped she would of got to see them. Thankyou so so much. So significant for me xx

I’m glad I could help out. In fact as I read your reply I felt her presence. Now I’m spooked myself LOL. I am an empath so I am better with emotions. Based on what I’m sensing it seems like she has been trying to contact you. You’re going through a lot and she may be frustrated because you’re stressed. She wants you to be happy for sure. She knows you love her. I’m sure you can communicate with her also. She listens to you speak. You have to open yourself up to it. Ask and you will receive as some wise person always said.

I do try to communicate with her but as its still recent I feel that there's a block somewhere, like maybe still in transition. We had a very strong bond and I faintly hear things she would of said to me when live as guidance. I am stressed because of the family and its really hurting me that I wont be able to attend the funeral due to fallouts :'( but I'm going to go to Doncaster where she's from and remember her that way. Thanks for your messages and for communicating for me- I am also empath btw with some ability but I don't allow myself to be open as it scares me a bit xx

I miss u nanna, I'm still not going to take my hat off lol but I hear u all the time, your with me, my guide, my champion xxx