Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

mystery of faeries

The mystery of faeries and their folklore

The belief of faeries has always been around dating back from the old Celtic era when the year concluded on the 21st, the Winter Solstice. Many people believe that faeries are associated with the higher divine powers and often can be found when the planes are overlapping.

The Faery Realm is on another plane of existence. When we channel and use our mediumship, faeries are connected by love and the earthly power of guiding energy, whether positive or negative. Much folklore has been around since the Shakespearean time when faeries starred in the play of A Midsummer Night’s Dream but also early before that, when faeries were considered lucky to have been seen. A fairy tale no matter what the story is has an element of truth beyond the words.

In the Old English, faie had the suffix erie and ry added to it to comprise the word of faerie or faery. Faeries nowadays do not mind exactly what you call them, unless otherwise directed by your guide. Faeries are mostly angelic kin, but functioning on a down to earth and nature based vibration, often complete with a mischievous personality, when the working with the faeries (if you believe) it is wise to make sure they know where your boundaries are so that it ensures you are still in control. Faeries like pixies can also get a bit rowdy at times too if no boundary is set.

Beyond the fairy ring

Fairy rings are exactly that a fairy ring of mushrooms which are safeguarding the land on which they are on. Another circle of power and magic providing the gateway passage to the fairy realm. The purpose of the ring also provides extra protection, healing, wisdom and guidance were you to sit in there with permission from the ring. Do not enter the ring without permission first; it is out of respect to ask for permission before you enter.
Other names for the fairy ring can be known as a fairy circle, elf circle, elf ring or a pixie ring. It is often made out of mushrooms and may seed up to over 10 meters in diameter.

Fairy Offerings

Many faeries can be invited into your life by a gift of a crystal for good will, or a bowl of milk. If you don’t want to give water, it can be also a gift of freshly baked cinnamon toast. It truly has been my own experience that pixies love a bowl of milk to dance their cares away in. Trust in that they will find the gift of appreciation.

My experience was that after leaving the bowl of milk on the desk, you can betcha that they found it to dance in. Crystals though can be used for metal making and crafting. Gnomes and Dwarves are more likely to use these for creating their workmanship within, though some when visiting truly do prefer to be discreet, whereas others may like to be known. That is left up to the faery being to decide as to whether they want to let you know they are there.

I enjoyed this post! I'm very intrigued by fairies. I think we have them around here, but haven't confirmed.

hugs Cole, you do, but some faeries will want to be discreet. I'd research first and then see what type of faery you wish to connect with. :o) even with the local ones.

I may have had contact with faeries before. Now, it's all electrical shocks. Do we have to perform rituals to disconnect with these faeries?

No. Just invite them in and offer them an offering like a crystal or bowl of milk, depending what fey you wish into your life. They will find it.

What a lovely topic! Thank you for sharing.

Do you have connection to them?

I´ve always felt that there where certain places out in the untouched nature, that gave me this eerie, intriguing feeling. Not anything bad, just places that I was alowed to admire, but didn´t have to step into. I realised my niece felt the same way about the same places. To help her describe the feeling we called these places: If fairies are real, this is where they live. I do believe they are real in some way or another.

Some three years back I had a reading by a clairvoyant who, amongst many other things, said she saw these little creatures around me. She drew them. I will try to describe: They had tiny eyes, only dots in big round faces and pointy hats like elves. Elves are called "nisser" where I´m from. They sort of danced around me, and she thought of them as some kind of mischievous beings. She was sceptic of them, where I thought they were alright. Like some kind of nature spirits. Now I am no clairvoyant at all, so my guessing is only based on what I was brought up to believe. What do you think these beings could be?

Hi - I am a firm believer in the fae. I like to think they like my energy but I've only seen 1 sighting of clear energy form of an air elemental. I would say these would definitely be nature energies. Gnomes are indeed more discreet when it comes down to treasure hunting from my experience. If they were dancing though they might be peskies/or as we know them, pixies. If you leave an offering out for them they will find it and come back into your life. But just be mindful and aware of what fae race you are hoping to connect to. Always set your boundaries when working with the fae. Perhaps its better to leave the offering outside rather than inside.

I have seen bright light twinkles. I want to find out more about this but the only information I could find was in a book about shadow people where it said the twinkles are a type of fairy that are sometimes seen with shadow people. Does anyone have any information or good references about the twinkles?

This could be faeries or healing energy. :o) Ask when you next see them what they are! If its faeries the form will materialise within the aura light.

They're not interested in the human race at all, in fact for them the human race are greedy, careless, stupid evil monsters who don't think what they're actually doing and only care about their own wealth. Sorry, but that are true peacekeepers. Yes PEACEKEEPERS, get this word trough your head literally. It's very hard to get their recognition.

I have met them because I'm actually better than the very most people on this planet.

This civilization is a hell hole in comparison to their world. They also dislike people who hide from the truth.

You can be proud of yourself if you met them.