Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

mysterious man

I took this pic few years back with my cell phone.
I was on my way to visit my one son and he wanted to see a pic of the old truck his father had just got to redo. So after I backed out of my driveway I was like oh heck I gotta get a pic for the boy . So all I did was hold my cell up and click took the pic and drove off. It wasn't til my son looked at it he seen the aparition and then so did i. After all these few yrs I'm still wondering ....
Who is he ? Why at that paticular moment was he there ? And is he family or belong to my property?

FB_IMG_1508875191984.jpg (27.49 KiB) Viewed 8582 times

Nice capture, full length of spirit can be seen too which sometimes can be rare. Looking at the photo there doesn't appear to be any likely explanations in regards to smoke in the area, on the lens, only thing I can think of which I doubt and there's no fog in the area to cause this, so I am speechless. Good capture. I'll look into this photo more when I get a chance.

Thank you . I would like to know more about the man if anyone can pick up on him. I'm just fascinated by how he appeared to me like this .