Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My Sister and me

I have my sister's permission. We are submitting just to see what you pick up.

This one is me. Have fun.

Thank you.

You both have the same brave smiles, sad/fearful eyes and pain in your faces. I feel that there was a lack of love, neglect and/or unhappiness in your childhood and it has followed both of you through life. I feel that neither of you trust other people very much nor let them get very close to you. You both radiate a great deal of fear and apprehension as if you are always waiting for a blow to fall. You have both suffered rejection and heartbreak in your lives. Much healing needs to happen here. And - more difficult - forgiveness.

The Captain, thank you for your input.

Yes, our childhood took its toll on us, as well as all of my other brothers and sisters. I believe I am doing pretty good with forgiveness. It is a core belief, in fact and has made my life lighter (lighter meaning not carrying such a burden all the time). My sister, however, asks do you mean forgiving others or forgiving self. I relayed to her I think it means both.

Thanks again Captain, for taking the time to read us. God's blessings to you and mine as well.

Any other takers?

Mainly your sister has to forgive herself before she can forgive others.

Thank you Captain. I will relay the message.

Any other takers please?

First thing I heard and picked up on;

You (homebound) and sister are both due a trip together. I know this probably isn't what you were expecting but there is a female in spirit , feels like someone who you were both fairly close to. Your sister a little closer, but she expresses she ''loves you both all the same''. I can't see this visitor , but she comes to give a kiss on the cheek. She mentions a trip/holiday for you both, and she wants to tell you and your sister not to worry about finances. I feel someone is worried of a financial loss. Unsure whether it's sister or yourself but your ''friend'' wants you to know a solution is going to come. I also Keep seeing golf clubs. Would you be able to take this info so far homey?

I'll come back to this,
Hugs
Sam j

Aww home. I didn't see the picture of you ( you look lovely by the way)
First thing I felt connecting to you .. Feel like you have been feeling unwell. And I had a vision of you swallowing a medication. I then heard ''don't give up with it''

Are you/have you been having complaints from someone living nearby? I heard ''Oh no, not again'' and I see you looking over a fence. So i'm not sure where this could connect in with things right now- though I am told that this situation will resolve. The person causing you harassment .. they are soon going to be dealt with in some way or another. And you are going to find peace again.
Sorry this is short, didn't want to read and run. If you have any specific questions as always, happy to help

Hugs
Sam j

Thank you Samantha. I can't think of any problems with harassment or neighbors at this point. Can't take the golf clubs either. Sorry.

However, the health thing is yes for me. I have been struggling with Diabetes for years now and can't seem to get my AC1 down to where it should be. My readings are always too high. Doctor recently put me on a different med that I think is working.

The money issue belongs to my sister I think. She broke her wrist, but before it was completely healed, it was broken again when her car was hit by an Ohio Edison truck! That break resulted in limited range of motion and she is in physical therapy now. A law suit is pending.

I'm super excited Judi and I may be taking a trip together. Yay! Gives me something to look forward to! LOL

My sister and I thank you so much for your time Samantha.

I gather that you're both very strong women and homey you've taken on the role of matriarch for the family. You carry it all and remain kind but firm, tell it like it is but with a warmth that takes the sting out of being made to face their truth. They know you do everything with their best interest at heart. Sometimes you feel drained though...taking care of everyone else and perhaps feeling like you need some care in return. Remember to take time to yourself and don't feel bad for it. You can't help them get from here to there when your gas tank is empty.
For your sister, she's tired of fighting but still has fight left in her. She's been through a lot lately and has been feeling like a break will never come or the ones that do feel short lived. You both live for your families and need to remember yourselves in the midst of what can feel like chaos. You are not your parents. You learned who you didn't want to be from early on from this and you may tend to overcompensate to ensure you carry no resemblance which I assure you, you don't. I feel as something has been going on with one of your sisters children as of late and she worries over this, always waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is not a reflection on her as a parent, merely karmic lessons that they have to learn from on their own, including the heartache that comes with it. Patterns seem to repeat until lesson is learned they will continue to do so.
I keep hearing the song "you are my sunshine" and imagine a baby being rocked and sung to. There's a feeling of loss here and I just have to say nothing is ever truly lost...it's closer than you think. Things are going to get easier and ultimately these hardships and heartache are meant to be learned from in order to help others going through similar situations in the future. "Here's to strong women...may be we know them, may we be them, and may we raise them."
I hear plenty of laughter between the two of you and imagine you sometimes even reverting back to childlike wonder when in each other's company. You were always each other's safe place and that will never change. What a beautiful bond between two beautifully kind (but also tough as nails when needed) and full of grace, souls. Much love to you and yours.

Name of Helen/Helene

Sensing the month of january 30th around with this that there was a tough situation that happened around that time, but sensing that it has also come to a conclusion by now
this was also in relation to well-being - where questions had arisen on this as to whether or not you were on the right path and whether or not you could continue journeying along it with the faith/bond that you have with homebound.

you have a lovely vivacious bubbly vibrant energy that is full of life even on the difficult days where your energy feels depleted you strive to get out in nature more so that your energy can be replenished and boosted by the natural and positive vibrations; also get the sense that you are honing in on your skills and are polishing up on your own abilities to work with spirit and hear / see them. you are very empathetic too and battle with a lot more of other people’s moods and emotions a lot of the time. also pick up 20th september as a date that’s future-linked (future not etched in stone so can change) so is coming in the near future where you will be traveling, perhaps to see and meet with each other but you’ll come across a realization and a transformation of acknowledgement of how far you both have actually journeyed in your path.

homebound’s energy is a lot more peaceful because homebound has found where she’s at in life and is doing what she is good at with regards to helping people with healing energy and believing in the inner self for the good of the self. there is a lot more manifesting around homebound but your sisterly bond is very close even though it has been a bit of a rocky ride for the pair of you, so far the bond you have with your sister has been the support of a family network in your life, you are also a very natural person homebound, for some reason keep wanting to say homebase too as in the shop, so i feel that diy decorating/gardening is a relaxing past-time for you, caring for animals and people around you and caring for yourself, there is a purple energy around you that shows that you are protective of your sister, and also there’s a barrier surrounding you which is a self-made barrier of protection, its almost a feeling like there is a situation that is concealing truth around you relating to a business or authority figure, in which comes a decision of your making to decide what’s best for you- trust your heart in the making of the right choice, set aside doubt and second thoughts but always first thoughts and intuition.

Hope that this resonates in some way, peace & Blessings