Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My new puppy Mia

She isnt here yet but she on her way.. too young she coming to her new mum when she 8 weeks old :).. Birthday baby in

Is it a german shepherd? Looks alot like my T-Rex did when i first got him. He will be 3 in November is a a big boy now, but he is a King German Shepherd and as loyal and loving as they come <3 congrats on the new addition to your family.

Ooooh Mia, how lovely!! She looks like my Yogi Bear when he was a pup!!

nice picture of mama and mia

Awww shucks we pick her up a week tomorrow. I will post lost of picks. Love the picture of the puppy blue looked like a runt of the litter when he was a puppy lol he is now a beautiful boy too 5 middle aged ! lol
I am excited.
Sorry for late reply I have been away this week and dealing with a lot here.xxx

How exciting!!! We have pups at our shelter now too!

The smell of puppy breath, lots of licks and kisses, the head tilting, the lots of expressions on the face and those big puppy eyes, the Ahaa!! look, the Huh, whats that!! look, the Oh yeah, whatever, don't know what you're talking about look, the Hhmmm I'm so sleepy, ain't opening my eyes look....

You are at a shelter ? well done you !

Yes, I have an animal shelter 🙂 Not a big one, just 8 kennels, can take up to 16 dogs and some pups, they're small, can squeeze them with the moms lol.

Awww such a cute puppy !! is she a german shepherd ? i really like pets and that’s why i’m thinking of veterinary school, i finished high school last semester and i have some tendencies about Veterinary and i had some online courses because i had a dog once for 5 years and i really loved him but it was a heartbreaking when he died because of sickness and i wasn’t able to do anything about it, that’s why i’m more interested in Veterinary, i’m also having a grooming courses online on veterinary schools for veterinary assistant before schools start to make some extra money.

aykmvBbpVi JDMqQxY A fN vxRxr nm