Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My life is shattered

Hello Sir! I hope you would see this. I m going through a terrible phase of life and I lost all my peace my happiness to a point where I cry like an orphan inside a room and then acting all normal because I don't want anyone to find out. My relationship is down and shattered to pieces even though v still love each other we are not together on the other side we have critical family issues. It's more like a suicide situation. My boyfriend is also going through a terrible phase and every day I feel I m responsible even though I am not, The worst part is both of us love each other to the fullest. But i really don't know what's wrong. Will you please help me out. There were days i felt complete but i lost everything that made me complete. I feel my life itself has been shattered to nothing.

brigitha wrote: ↑Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:43 am
Hello Sir! I hope you would see this. I m going through a terrible phase of life and I lost all my peace my happiness to a point where I cry like an orphan inside a room and then acting all normal because I don't want anyone to find out. My relationship is down and shattered to pieces even though v still love each other we are not together on the other side we have critical family issues. It's more like a suicide situation. My boyfriend is also going through a terrible phase and every day I feel I m responsible even though I am not, The worst part is both of us love each other to the fullest. But i really don't know what's wrong. Will you please help me out. There were days i felt complete but i lost everything that made me complete. I feel my life itself has been shattered to nothing.

Beside that crying is an emotional release what brought on the spiral effect and what can be worked on. Your relationship is shattered but there is love ...........this says if you DO love each other, you and him should be working TOGETHER to help/support. What his 'terrible phase' will be about his coping skills not your responsibilities to feel guilty, to work to find solutions.
This is a time where indeed you have to address matters, take control and direct that flow (Saturn Cappy energy) this energy is about not giving up over bumps in the road.......as Saturn is known for making a person work at situations. Since Mercury is suspecting Saturn (4/10) energy it indicates setting down and try to find solutions hence around home/personal life and your public life (how other's see you). This is not an easy aspect to deal with but it has always internal and outer growth qualities attached to this 4/10 aspects.
In other words school of hard knocks.
Your guy has a lot emotionally going on in his life however this is about supporting energy and seeking solutions. Since emotionally he has to address old wounds and heal them so he isn't going to be stuck in old patterns (Moon in his 6th house Sagittarius applying to Jupiter) that repeats itself again look beyond and view things in a different perspective, indicating hope. He has to let go of old patterns that don't work (Mars late degrees 3rd house) indicates this time for adjusting the energies in his life, let go of anger as it serves no purpose. Mars applying to Sun indicates for him to empower himself, release the anger and build what he wants. If he keeps his emotional energies in tack he can begin to see better life rewards. About healing and adjustments to bring in a better flow of energies.