Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My husband passed away

My husband passed away and I am wanting to know if he is still with me in spirit? Please!

I meditated and asked for him to come visit with me. I saw these images, some may be metaphorical. He’s definitely with you. This is what I saw:
I saw a finger cut by a saw. A wild bore walking, and a group of men following. Lots of food being served for dinner, a real appetite for spaghetti and meatballs. Enjoys eating. A motorcycle, looked like it had a burgundy gas tank. Tall trees, a couple of really big ones that should be taken care of. I felt momentary pain in my forearms, does that mean anything, or was it just me? He sends a bouquet of yellow tulips, and I saw lots of hearts . Plays his guitar and sings to you. Holds your hand. Sleeps beside you at night. He’s visits you when you dream. There off to the side watching you in your dreams.

Leo you are very blessed to have such a wonderful gift!!! You are truly Amazing!!! You made me cry but it's alright because they were very Happy Tears!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with me it really eased my heart and comforted my soul!!

Awe, that’s really nice to hear , and thanks for the compliment, your husband really loves you.