Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My heart feel heavy...

My heart feels heavy... something happened...i am being desperate i guess.. trying a lot to be normal and move on but i dont know if this is the right thing to do... can somebody guide
in short i am actually stuck ..dont wanna go back as though it is easiest thing to do... and dont know about moving ahead as i am scared of the unknown and leaving behind something i had was enough for me to something i dont know i will have or not in the coming day
name - M
Area- Karachi, Pakistan

My life is falling apart... can i get help and guidance

in short i am actually stuck ..dont wanna go back as though it is easiest thing to do... and dont know about moving ahead as i am scared of the unknown and leaving behind something i had was enough for me to something i dont know i will have or not in the coming day

It sounds like you are letting your fears keep you from what your heart knows you need .. Listen to your heart for direction it will never lead you astray, when we listen to our mind that is when our fears of the unknown come out and keep us stuck .

It sounds like you are letting your fears keep you from what your heart knows you need .. Listen to your heart for direction it will never lead you astray, when we listen to our mind that is when our fears of the unknown come out and keep us stuck .
[/quote]

Dear thank you so much for putting this message... i have taken a decision but i dont know if what i have done right or wrong