Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My Gifts are changeing

I'm not sure how to explain this honestly, i am currently 24 and a single mother of two children.
i have always known information i shouldn't know about people, when i was a child i would tell my mother about thing's that hadn't happened yet.
this gift continued into my teen years, along with being able to translate dreams and using colors, pictures in my head to describe others.
the past two years my gifts have gotten stronger, now i end up giving "messages" to strangers. i tell strangers about love ones who have passed away and i dont know where this information comes from...i dont hear it, sometimes ill see it, but i just know it.
i can feel spirits now, hear them when they want to talk, sometimes i can feel what they felt in that moment or feel as though i experience the pain and lately i have started to be able to see them once in awhile...i dont know what's wrong with me, i dont know why im getting more "gifts" as i get older...and i dont know why i can do these things.

Hey. This is a good thing because it means you can help people who are aware of the path if they wish for it. You've come to the right place to ask these questions why not come and join us in chat so you can talk to others who know about it?

You need to trust in these gifts if you want to use them to help other people. This sounds like empathy, and the clairs coming forward for you. Nothing is wrong with you, its an innate ability of awareness. The empathy you can learn how to ground and protect and tell the difference when the pain is not yours and someone else's. 🙂 Peace xx

All Humans have these abilities. Some deny them, some block them out. It is natural. Those that do not block them usually do evolve in their abilities with age. It is something you are born with. In ancient times these talents were very important in survival. Nothing wrong with any of it, nothing to fear. But you do need to learn to prioritize and choose what to tell someone and when. not everyone is ready or willing to hear it.

I am 13 and i have been witnessing some strange things i've been seeing other people's view's from their eye's it's strange. I can also feel people's emotion's i don't know if im going crazy but my mom say's it has something to do with me being an empath but i don't really know for sure