Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My Friendly Neighborhood UFOS

I see UFOs in the sky at night a lot. I live in a very rural area in Tennessee, so there's not a lot of reasons for military craft to be flying over. I see lots of things that could be planes, but look or act differently than planes. For example, sometimes they fly close to each other. Sometimes one will fly over my head and I can make out a triangle shape. Last night I saw something I've only seen a few times. I saw a very bright light in the distance just above the tree line. It was so low I asked my husband if it could be a streetlight. When I looked back it was higher in the sky. I realized it was rising. Not like a plane. Rising slowly and straight up. Then it was gone. Not flew away. Just gone right before my eyes. Has anyone else seen anything like this? Are UFOs fascinated with me or my area, or is most of what I'm seeing likely just aircraft? I do live close to a lake, and I know UFOs are more common close to water.

Yep. Craft ships usually materialize in a bright light with no noise, usually hang in the sky for five to ten minutes approximately. When I was back in Cambridge, I used to see them in the way you described. They would be in a bright golden light with no noise...... and if you asked them to materialize, much like spirit does in a picture, they would materialize in that light. This sounds genuine.

Raindrop wrote: ↑Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:51 pm
I see UFOs in the sky at night a lot. I live in a very rural area in Tennessee, so there's not a lot of reasons for military craft to be flying over. I see lots of things that could be planes, but look or act differently than planes. For example, sometimes they fly close to each other. Sometimes one will fly over my head and I can make out a triangle shape. Last night I saw something I've only seen a few times. I saw a very bright light in the distance just above the tree line. It was so low I asked my husband if it could be a streetlight. When I looked back it was higher in the sky. I realized it was rising. Not like a plane. Rising slowly and straight up. Then it was gone. Not flew away. Just gone right before my eyes. Has anyone else seen anything like this? Are UFOs fascinated with me or my area, or is most of what I'm seeing likely just aircraft? I do live close to a lake, and I know UFOs are more common close to water.

Hi Raindrop and thanks for sharing with us.. this is really interesting
Yes, i've had a very similar experience to this, last year. I will share with you here when I log back on tonight. I really do believe that they come and have for a while. Up until last year (my sighting) I nevergave it much thought (ufo, aliens) etc. But after this day...... my views changed completely. I strongly believe what you are saying may be. Whilst there are many ways for us to be mistaken, I feel that we need to use common sense when it comes to distinguishing whether or not (and I mean, if your first instinct is ''omg, that is definitely not a plane, drone, helicopter..etc etc'' then you're probably right. If it looks too unusual and especially if it just shoots straight up (as the one I saw did) then it must be a ufo , no doubt ... pretty cool though. Have you noticed anything else?

What do your instincts tell you- when you have seen one/two/any of them, have you had any sudden thoughts or ideas as to why they have chosen that area? (specifically the lake and so on)

See, I'm right near the coast and I have seen them in rural areas... over miles long hills and then ones heading over sea... of course would make sense as there are very few people to witness that. Very cool thanks for sharing with us, keep on the look out and maybe try and catch a video tape of one?

It's good your husband has seen them too.. It's always validating when another person does. When i saw the one last year there were 4 of us, witnesses and none of us could believe what we were seeing (this one ws completely obvious and daylight --- it fell fast , stopped mid air, stayed there for around 50 seconds, and shot back up, into clouds. Definitely not normal... i'll share more later

🙂

I had one similar experience some years ago. I was at a beach with a friend and we were drinking a couple of beers, and there were more people around. As we were chatting, we didn't pay attention much on the sky, until people around started saying loudly "what is that?". When we looked at the sky we saw a green bright light moving straight and leaving a trail behind. The weird thing about it is that it appeared out of nowhere and disappeared the same way. I started wondering if it was a plane or flare. But I haven't seen any plane leaving trail behind it and it could't be a flare cause it moved straight (hope you understand what I am saying). Never trully found out what it was though.

I had a dream of a really big ufo once...

Sadly no actual experiences irl...