Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My First Orb Photo from a Video

Hello All...
I was taking a video the other night when across my phone screen I see something cross into my view that looks like an orb. It didn’t look like dust or a bug. And when I zoom in on the brightest orb in the video, I see facial features.

I have attached a few seconds of the original video, a photo clipped from that video, and the photo clip zoomed in.

I see both a male and female depending on how I look at it. Do you see what I see? Do you see something different?

Did you notice that your orb looks like a face eye nose mouth? It looks like a headshot.

Oh yes... that’s what I saw when I first looked at it. It looks female to me. Other people I’ve shown this to have seen a face profile along the left side, and a dog in the upper center to right quadrant.

Very cool catch

Um that doesn't appear to be a spirit taking it from my own personal experience it appears to be a humanoid grey in a stealth ozone generator simulating that greyish dark white orb that's a exterresterial

It appears to be a peaceful elder female grey silver being

These images have not been edited from me I just drew shapes around where you need to look to see the face of the grey female elder silver being but if they are real photos which i'm hoping they are