Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My dreams are like channel surfing except for the ones that come true.

I have always had weird dreams that change constantly. I’ve had ones where I was killing Jason and Freddy from the horror films when i was 8, dealing with ghost, people trying to kill me, flying just the weird random stuff. Never have nightmares but the ones I do have are even stranger. I was about 4-5 years old when I had my first dream that came true. In my dream my family and I were in a apartment that we rented and I was putting things away when my mom in my dream came up and said to start packing that they just got another apartment and we were moving right around the corner. Well I woke up right after that which was really strange because it happened right before I woke up to start the day. Well I pushed that out of my head until months down the road my mom in real time said exactly the same things in the same location which I thought I had that conversation somewhere before but couldn’t remember. I have had that happen multiple times throughout the years. The last one I had still hasn’t happened yet but it’s not a pleasant one. This one I had was me laying on a couch holding an urn of ashes, the ashes I knew where of my husband who died in a car accident. Three months went by in the dream before I put the urn in the refrigerator (don’t know why) I noticed another man going up a set of stairs and this person was very familiar and was there taking care of me. Once the urn was put away i followed him up the stairs to be with the other man. Then I woke up again it happened close to morning. So not sure when this will happen. But that’s my crazy dreaming

i dont believe that i think that u find convenient parallels like most self proclaimed seeres who claim visions once something happens u relate it to something lilke a dream u experienced.... its not crazy that is a human thing. i can give u a documentary on how memory works if ur interested.

ultimately its in an attempt imo to rationalize but all gone wrong . most dreams are just dreams and relate to subconscious endeavors time frame can be easily misconstrued

So EngelOEngel you are saying what? When you have a dream with people you either never seen before in a location you never been to and a conversation you never had before and then in the real world you end up in the location with the people you seen in the dream and had the same exact conversation that you had in the dream that it was all made up and I justified the familiarity to the dream? I would have said ok if it was a once off but having that multiple time and once as a young kid? I don’t remember much from that age except a few things and that is one.