Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My childhood invisible friend... Anyone else similiar?

When I was little my invisible friend would play with me for hours. He would have games where we hide pretend to be invisible. He would help me climb down from trees. He would talk to me about my life & taught me my ethics.

Later.... Invisible friend is spirit relative of mine. Traditional Native American. We still talk. He sometimes does not like who I date/love. He loves to gives riddles. Gets mad at me if I am not practicing spiritual gifts/learning enough.

I feel like he has huge part of raising me thru all my stages of life. I am greatful for his love.

Is this common??

I think I had an invisible friend but we didn't talk. He just lead me through life to get me where I need to be. I'm just seeing him and he still don't talk.

I had an invisible friend named Tony :). Of course I stopped playing with him as I grew because we're trained it's not normal. I often wonder exactly who Tony was? It's so cool that your friend is such a big part of your life.

I don't remember mine, but my mom does. When I was a toddler she said I used to laugh and play like I was interacting with someone. She didn't think much of it until I could talk better and she heard me having one-sided conversations. She said I told her I was talking to someone named Michael. I remember nothing of it.

A lot of the above sound familiar mine was very playful immature seemed to be when I was three I'd been asleep on the sofa at my nans I woke up was having this full blown visual disruption I could not see my nan or mom anymore it was like something out of the cocoon film but remember this happened in 1960- 61 needless to say the voice stopped right away as I was extremely upset

I wouldn't say I had an invisible friend but as a child I did feel like there was always "something" there. Like at certain times I felt like something was watching me. Of course, this happened in our childhood home and when I asked my parents if anything had ever happened there they responded that nothing bad had ever happened. The funny thing is as soon as we moved to our new home when I was about 12 that feeling went away. Still makes me nervous to think about it to this day.

Just when I thought I had invisible friends, they attacked me! Installed electric nodes into my brain and shock me like I am a cattle.

Native americans, Caucasion, Mexicans. They all can do the invisible projections.

I had one too but it was short lived when it played a joke on me once I was three and half young toddler's get tired I told my mom she told me to have a sleep behind them we were at my man's waiting for my dad my invisible friend went quite I drifted of into sleep quiet quickly I think my mom was trying to wake me as I opened my eyes I realised I could not see anybody that resembled my mother or nan all I could see was these white spiky beings with glowing eyes. It was like that movie the cocoon this happened to me in the early 1960s many years before this film was made after my terrifying ordeal I cried my self back to sleep I woke later my father was there to take us home . I never heard the voice ever again even though I called out to it in my mind it never answered again but I still experienced strange things up until gone the age of twelve years old then most of that stopped

If your clairvoyant or highly psychic and a your friend hears voice usually your third eye has to be active when you experience the connection through your friends your third not only does things for physical self its an highly sophisticated detection system anyway if your cols with your friend or have similar vibrational frequencies to experience such thing your mind has to be in a non ego passive state not chattering for a brief time you see the orb in your friends or aura as long as it does not move. I if it moves it means it's detected you. You can also see them with your physical eyes but this is very rare it has only happened to me a couple of times in my life . Dust did you say oh no dust particles do not follow one another and enter into some one eyes for you too see them the conditions have to just again the mind has to be relaxed and in a passive state observing only . These are our invisible friends I had one my self up too three half years old it must have decided to show me something for when I woke from my nap but all it did was scare me almost to death after that the voice ceased but I forgave it I was just too young to understand the only thing I think of was that this guide had no idea of what it was like to be human the fears and emotions we have

RV Dqx eLTRvDTzADLVCDe