Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My Beautiful Boy

Hey everyone some stuff been happening in my which got me thinking has someone got a little message for me i think it may be my boy so heres a picture let me know what you guys see <3

baby boy <3

Oh the love of ur life do u hear soft bells ring I hope he rings them or a wind chime so softly as an angelic touch children r only ours to borrow for he had so much more to give on the other side his time here llimited can u understand that hugs he likes to sit an have coffee or is it tea in the am with u he says that's ur special time love an thanks u for all the link be an care u gave him for u went threw a lot with him hugs we all go threw tests u went threw many an will endure more but passed all his with flying colors hugs he luvs u so much keep talking to him he hears he stays to ur right side hun I hope this has helped

Thank You for your message yes this has helped .. so strange i do talk to him all the time and miss him dearly ... my house has been acting up a lot lately all surrounded by his shrine so i know its him.

Thanks Again xxxx

Hi there,I'm new and just saw ur pic message request. Do u still come online?

This is one of the most beautiful pictures that I have ever seen in my life. It's like there is a cord holding you together. The cord hasn't been cut, and you already know that.

He is beautiful

Yes Crystal i still come online i would love a reading 🙂 ...xx

Your beautiful boy has gained so much energy that he finds the strength to come thro along with the help of his angels,guides and loved ones in spirit. I need ur loving communication to connect. Hope ur well