dA iCpaj K dIFMmea S y
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My angel

Hi well my 3rd eye opend up 5years ago. And I've been put.through hell an back. I seen and heard so many things. From god to the devil. I learned alot along the way. I never want be put through what I went through again I also am glad it happend cause it helped me become who I am today. I know theres an angel or someone out there that knows me and knows what I felt with. Someone is with me everyday and I wanna speak to them. I feel them all round me. I am connected to spirits and I can hear them. I feel like I need to talk to this person their my angel. They was there for me wen no one else wasnt. I thank them very much. I go on here wanting help and guidance from anywhere. I've been put through the worst but came out the best. The 3rd eye is not a joke neither is your soul. A piece of my soul has died off. And it's hard to go on but I get through my life. If anyone feels like speaking to me by all means go ahead. I'm open ears for anything. I know god needed for something and I know he guided mento my Angel's. N I hope to hear from them one day. Dont be scared. I know u hear me n see me and feel me and love me. I hope you are doing well. I hope others see that life is precious and ours souls are beauty. Thank you

Fallenangel94 wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:58 am
Hi well my 3rd eye opend up 5years ago. And I've been put.through hell an back. I seen and heard so many things. From god to the devil. I learned alot along the way. I never want be put through what I went through again I also am glad it happend cause it helped me become who I am today. I know theres an angel or someone out there that knows me and knows what I felt with. Someone is with me everyday and I wanna speak to them. I feel them all round me. I am connected to spirits and I can hear them. I feel like I need to talk to this person their my angel. They was there for me wen no one else wasnt. I thank them very much. I go on here wanting help and guidance from anywhere. I've been put through the worst but came out the best. The 3rd eye is not a joke neither is your soul. A piece of my soul has died off. And it's hard to go on but I get through my life. If anyone feels like speaking to me by all means go ahead. I'm open ears for anything. I know god needed for something and I know he guided mento my Angel's. N I hope to hear from them one day. Dont be scared. I know u hear me n see me and feel me and love me. I hope you are doing well. I hope others see that life is precious and ours souls are beauty. Thank you

I destroyed the big darkness. I'm the Lucifer. If you were an angel, you obviously lost your memories. Because there's no god, girls ruled it. That's how it always worked. Men did follow their orders.

You should learn to behave like one, again if you prefer. I intend to go myself to a world where girls rule the world. That's fun.