Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Missing topics/posts? Multiple logins

I hope this is something on my end!

I tried using Chrome and the Android browser on 2 different phones and both acted up. (Both are same carrier) Basically, I made like 3 topics and they seemed to post fine but when I went into the forum it wasn't there. I didn't save drafts and I get long-winded in my posts so I just 'meh'd and didn't try posting again. One was about if other members play videogames and one was a super long dream interpretation. That's all I remember.

Also, when this happens it keeps having me log in again and again. I don't have adblock and cookies/all that is enabled.

This started happening I think around this or last week? I think.

Thanks for any help!

Sorry Clump I can't do anything unless you have more specific information.
I've replied to this post so you posting can't be a problem or obviously login in.

Please also remember that some posts are moved if they are posted in the wrong section.

I have awful internet coverage at my place I bet that has something to do with it. I login ok and can post, but if I go anywhere else or make anything refresh on the page I have to login. So I login over and over. It's annoying but I'll live with it. 🙂

As long as you didn't delete them and I didnt do something wrong, I'm happy. 🙂 Thank you for your help. I'll be sure to save drafts from now on. Lol