Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

missing child help please

please if any can pick up anything a location or anything would love to kno anything please this is the only picture we even have

Then can you give some more details about the child - male or female, age, colouring, relationship to you, location last seen, etc?

The Captain wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:56 am
Then can you give some more details about the child - male or female, age, colouring, relationship to you, location last seen, etc?
The Captain wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:56 am
yes ty Captain its a female age is 7 months she is light skinned and its my friends daughter the last location is

Trenton New Jersey his ex wife took off with the baby and i just feel so bad because hes so sad and depressed and has been trying to find his daughter for about 5 months now he has never even met his daughter and thats the only pic he has of her if u could give me any thing it could really help please and ty

the mothers name is danette lackesha mahabeer 09/26/1989 Vietnamese the baby soheila leah mahabeer the baby was born between September 20th to the end of September

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable doing this reading. She left with the baby and obviously doesn't want to be found, there may be a reason for that. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I'm just saying, we don't really know the circumstances around this situation. It's a difficult situation because there is no custody order in place which means she has the legal right to leave with the child. However, he should have enough information on his ex to hire someone to help locate her. He could also hire a lawyer, give the lawyer the information and file for some type of custody and visitation agreement and the lawyer may be able to find her. It doe take time and money, but it may be necessary for him to do within if he want's legal rights to the baby.
I'm sorry, but I do wish for the best.

Hi Luvstrong

I'd have to agree with Angel, there is always a code to follow as a reader and you'll probably find many psychics uncomfortable reading when it involves lawful things (as in , custody battles) or similar (missing people, and children involved)
Whilst I don't feel I can read this, I will say this. I feel like the baby is safe and happy. That's all I can do , but I hope it brings you comfort that all is well overall. I would advise the same as Angel, the father needs to go down the route of trying to locate his daughter properly- as in, through officials/ Lawyer and maybe family members to try and contact the mother

I'm sorry too. Take care

I feel that these two people badly need to work on repairing their relationship so at least the child doesn't have to suffer from any bad feelings between them. I feel they both made bad judgments and mistakes and must reach a place where they can at least be amicable with each other for the sake of that baby. It would make any possible legal and custody arrangements easier too.