Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mirror/Water Bowl Divining

An idea coined by someone I was talking to in chat but forgotten who!
If it was you please let me know!

The Mirror/Water bowl Scrying

Ground and Shield on a daily basis as it helps to protect your energy.
So visualise or use a mirror that’s been blessed or cleared… it can also be a mirror that you use regularly for general day to day stuff….as it would probably recognise your energy if you were to use it day to day on a general basis, But make sure its properly cleared with white light before use so as to ensure its working with you for the highest of positive intention!

Envision a clear surface or the facet of a clear/very still pool or pond of water which could be in the form of ice so that you get that shiny surface to scry with. Or alternatively at this point you could use a bowl of water, but make sure the bowl is cleared with white light and working with the highest of energy that’s out there otherwise you may end up with an blurry link.

Relax your mind and gaze into this pool of water, not seeing directly at the surface, but just enough to glean/see through the energy - use it as a doorway or a window to connect - so that imagery, patterns, and colour energy formulate within its depths.

When I was learning this ; its sometimes best to work with the members’ name as drawn from the list on the far side of the chat, because then it gives you someone to work with and focus on - but ask first before tuning in to their energy as its courteous to do that first.

Respect what does not want to be known within their aura, because of course- you are working with aura energy when working with this so you are using this as a tool to connect through the window of light to their energy in a peaceful but positive way. Should spirit come in at the same time on a psychic level, ask them to wait to give info out afterwards - but if its a universal message - you may find that they will link in to help with the connection/link. Best to be open minded in what messages you receive for the sitter at the time.

When finished and link closes completely, thank Spirit and Universal energy for any messages delivered and time, patience for helping you read today. Thank sitter for opportunity to work and for working with their energy today. Close link & Tune out in the way that sits naturally right for you.

I will definitely use this in the future as ive never used a water bowl for scrying, I have however used a black mirror on many occasions but not with depth and over a long period of time. Thank you for this informative message 🙂

I have used the mirror many times, sometimes it is amazing and others it is terrifying. I can't seem to know what one i will get or how to change the images to only positive.
thank you for your incite.

Welcome and firmly agree with that. You are more than welcome!

Wow. Very interesting method and tool for giving scrying readings. Quite instructive.