Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Messages from Spirits, Guides, etc...

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Thanks Cheridb! I tend to call everyone a spirit or a presence because I don't know what to call who. The numbers don't come with any kind of energy I can sense. I don't feel someone is "with" me like I do when I receive other messages.

I've seen 1222 a lot this week and I heard the same song several times in a row on the radio. I don't know if these were signs or not, but figured I'd leave this here.

I've been out of touch with spirits/guides for several weeks. Not as open as I normally am, probably. However, I sensed someone with me this week (likely the presence I call Anton, by the energy). And it turned out to be a very difficult work week.

The numbers 888 and 8888 came up a lot all week. My coworker commented on it as well, so I also wasn't the only one to notice. We talked about how weird it was and wondered if it meant something. I looked it up and there's a lot going on: challenges, doing work, soul purpose, financial stability. We joked "are we getting more money?"

I wondered how to go about requesting a reading?

Check out the reading boards, EarthMomma. Picture reads are your best bet as a newcomer.

Update, coworker and I got 8's again the past 2 weeks. 888, 8888. Still don't know what it means.

I think 888 has come around. When I read up on the numbers it said it could signify an unexpected financial reward for past efforts, or the end of a work phase and the beginning of a change. There is some reconfiguring going on with my management (and not the good kind). Thanks for the heads up, guide type beings.

Some new developments here. I've gotten the number 888, which signifies growth and a potential financial windfall. I just got an unexpected raise at work. Accuracy for the win! I've also gotten 333, which apparently means to stay positive?

666 and 999, which I guess mean focus on spirit and earth? I've seen them all week.

Had received similar experience to one thing..seeing synchronicity numbers on the clock. My sibling mentioned seeing number 11:11 during the first few weeks one month. I was a little skeptical, mostly because I never seen the synchronicity numbers on the clock or anywhere at all for a while. Then one day I opened up to this thinking maybe there is a meaning behind seeing synchronicity numbers if one were to see it multiple times. So at some point, I started seeing number 11:11 during the evening hours at least once a week. Then I would start seeing numbers 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 1:11, 12:12, 12:13, 12:11, 4:56, 5:55, 1:23, 2:34, 10:10, 10:11, 11:10, 11:11, and 11:12. And eventually months later, I had seen number 7:11 on the clock. I looked up for a meaning behind these numbers. It was interesting what I found. One that sticks to my mind the most is number 3:33. Since one of various sources on the web said that 3:33 represents the holy trinity. It means to seek balance. And also I remember the meaning 5:55. 5:55 would be an indicator of change. And seeing 5:55 more than once within one week or perhaps on separate days within one month would indicate that an imminent change that will occur has both good and bad in it. Though, it can be differed from each individual based on personal experiences when coming across number 5:55, but I feel that if there is too many conicidences, then perhaps it is no longer a coincidence after all.

Well i "listen" a voice who say: " Unfortunately
you will not gonna see her in this year but in ferbuary 2019 you will finnaly gonna see her personally".
And where i can write the rest of my story this is one of many happen...

I haven't posted here for a while, mainly because I hadn't been as in touch with the presences around me. That's changed in recent months, I think due to meditation I've been doing as regularly as I can.

I've been seeing a lot of 4's. I read this means angels are close by and ready to help if needed. This may go along with another post I made about feeling a powerful, well meaning presence around all the time (though I don't know if angel is the appropriate term).

I’ve been doing some meditating the past few weeks, attempting to calm my anxiety before bed. I’ve sensed this presence I refer to as the Heavy more and more. I think he’s around all the time, and maybe always has been to some degree. I’m just better at perceiving him now.

I heard some ringing in my ears here and there for a few days. Not like tinnitus. I’ve had tinnitus before. This was more like almost a windchime kind of sound.

Yesterday, I abruptly heard a swell of sound. It was twinkling and melodic, a very pleasant and beautiful sound. This lasted for several minutes and was accompanied by this presence – the Heavy – as well as an overall tingling feeling throughout my body. It started at the top of my head and went all the way to my toes. I also felt warmth and comfort all over.

Prior to that, all day yesterday I’d had high energy and high focus and that has continued since.

I feel as if I’ve experienced some kind of shift in energy and perception.

Something else today. I'm sitting at the computer, getting over a cold, watching a supernatural documentary on Youtube. I very abruptly sense a very big presence in my room. It felt very much like another presence I call the Heavy, but distinctly different. So warm, pleasant, and powerful, but not the same being. Then I felt a warmth and tingling between my shoulder blades. I got up to go get a cup of coffee in the kitchen and I continued to feel this presence and this sensaton in my back. In my head I was like "What are you doing?" I heard what sounded like tinkling windchimes and a distant, friendly "Hello." In my head I said "I hear your hello. What is it you want me to do or to know?" and I heard more windchime sounds and "Patch you up," with something spoken just before it I couldn't quite make out. I think it said "Just here to patch you up."

I meditated to connect with my spirit guides. I feel stuck and frustrated and am in need of guidance. I don't remember the encounter, but I remember the messages. The first guide's message was "We're here for you." The second's was "You are loved. So loved by so many." The third's message was "Wait. Be patient. It will come in time." I said "What will come in time?" He said "Your purpose" or "Your person." I asked "My purpose or my person?" He said "Both, in time." They left me with the messages "We hear you. We love you. All will come in its time."

ColeWayne wrote: ↑Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:19 am
I got more numbers today at work! I play Uno with a group of people at lunch. During the game four of us threw 1 cards down one after the other. I said "Wow. Four ones in a row. Who shuffled this?" Then my phone blinked like I had a notification. When I clicked the screen the time was 12:22 and there was no notification to justify the blinking. From what I gather it means new projects, a positive outlook, and trusting that things will work out (so not being afraid). I'm not quite sure what I'm being prodded to pursue. I guess I'll find out. I don't remember what I was thinking about when the sequence happened, as I didn't think the four ones were a 1111 sequence until I also got the 1222.

This post is an old one however still interesting.......1111 can be seen as portals walk through them......creates a 4, this number vibration is Saturn/ Capricorn which is about foundations......work......material importance, things humans need. The 1222 vibration is 7......this is visionary energy.....one is to self empower, take the helm and redirect the energy......two vibration is .....there is support however don't procrastinate for to long hence the 7.... to visualize.

I need to no about my mom n family that has crossed over if there ok really have been thinking about my mom n my kids who had passed..

1222.......16/7 the tarot card 16 ......changes are taking place are family/ home environment......this can appear to be going in a mixture of events. Decisions will need to be made so there's a prime direction.
1222......34/7 people influence areas of a person's life almost like they step into you space as they do this they create/alter the now life and set new waves of energy to be considered. It's as if a turning fork has been struck and it sends vibrations out, ripples in the pond.

Cburke wrote: ↑Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:02 am
I need to no about my mom n family that has crossed over if there ok really have been thinking about my mom n my kids who had passed..

At the date you posted........42/6.......life structures need support there is a feeling of needing that (2 and 6) now as the family bond seems strong (6) and flows towards an energy of love that was built over time (8 Saturn time) and continues on (6 Venus).

New numbers! 555 and 3232.

I meditated on my soul purpose and manifesting what I want into my life. The things I've been focusing on manifesting are writing as a career, being able to reach many people with my voice, and attracting the right romantic partner to experience life with. The messages I received when I woke up this morning came peacefully, drifting into my thoughts (from spirit, guides, or what have you). They were "You are a writer. You are writing," and "He is here. He sends his love every morning and every night and you know this." It's not someone I've met yet, but someone I'll recognize when I do meet him. Perhaps we've met in the subconscious, in a dreamscape - I'm not worrying too much about that.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
dBtZrOAmwrB sTTZhaW z SU DA TVD