Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Messages from Spirits, Guides, etc...

Page 1 of 3Next

I need guidance please if someone could help me out . I lost my samsung s6 black phone somewhere inside the house and right now i cannot find it! please help i already turned over our bed i cant seem to find it please give specific area if you can to help me find it pls i will give good feedback after

My mom died when I was five I’m now in my 40’s I be had a void my whole life and felt a deep love for someone I never got to know Nobody knows what really happened to her just that she was shot I’ve wished I knew her or had just one memory to hang on to if you feel called to do so please try and connect with her for me

My mom died when I was five I’m now in my 40’s I be had a void my whole life and felt a deep love for someone I never got to know Nobody knows what really happened to her just that she was shot I’ve wished I knew her or had just one memory to hang on to if you feel called to do so please try and connect with her for me

I'm posting this to share a personal message I received today. However, I figured I'd broaden it to allow for discussion.

Do you ever get messages from guides, spirits, or something else? Do you get responses to questions?

I've been a bit... I'll say disconnected from the spirits/guides/presences around me. I've been fretting about my job for a bit and I've been very focused on frustrating things that have happened and being afraid or intimidated. And I was contemplating how to move forward, sort of a shift in thinking, and I heard "There is no right or wrong way. You're going to be fine." It was very reassuring.

I also did a few reading classes in chat today and yesterday and I think it helped me retool my brain.

Anybody else have stories about messages?

Sounds like your guide is around you and waiting for the right moment to intervene, but that you connected with them with the readings that refocused your awareness in chat so they are very much present and have stepped forward again.

As far as stories about messages go, though, I did a poem called Solace for my uncle's passing. I was writing this at home in the conservatory with the door open that led into the garden. As I began the poem I noticed a beautiful butterfly landing on the mat. By the time I'd finished the poem itself, the butterfly had flown away as soon as I concluded the last sentence/word. This I thought to be a beautiful message or a sign from my uncle. So my story's point is, sometimes they don't have to be messages, sometimes it can be signs... I guess... which may mean nothing to someone else, but everything to the poem that is being tributed to the spirit being remembered.

ColeWayne wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:40 am
I'm posting this to share a personal message I received today. However, I figured I'd broaden it to allow for discussion.

Do you ever get messages from guides, spirits, or something else? Do you get responses to questions?

I've been a bit... I'll say disconnected from the spirits/guides/presences around me. I've been fretting about my job for a bit and I've been very focused on frustrating things that have happened and being afraid or intimidated. And I was contemplating how to move forward, sort of a shift in thinking, and I heard "There is no right or wrong way. You're going to be fine." It was very reassuring.

I also did a few reading classes in chat today and yesterday and I think it helped me retool my brain.

Anybody else have stories about messages?

Hi Cole 🙂

This is a good question. Do I believe this is your guide?- yep!

When we think of hearing our guides, Sometimes we skip right to thinking about an actual voice we hear with our ears , like we do with other people talking. But most of the time the voices of our guides or spirit guides / Angels and so on, are inside voices, like thoughts but louder, make sense? they can definitely respond to questions 🙂

I think this was your guide reaching out because of your anxiety and feeling uncomfortable and scared over situations as you say. It's lovely how they reassure us like this <3 in times we need it most. They're a bit like friends who are with us always, giving reassurance . They seem to be right too, so i'm sure you'll have nothing to fret about (undesired outcomes etc) but keep asking them, or even keep talking to them about your worries and see if you get any responses like you did this time
soon it will be like riding a bike, you'll feel used to talking and listening for responses 🙂
do you look for signs too?. Whilst guides can talk to us, they're also good at giving us signs outside. So if you asked again, instead of hearing them you might notice something like a sign that says 'relax' (you know, things that seem to be coincidences but are so timely and just can't be?)

This is how i communicate with mine when i'm out and about and worrying about things. I've had feathers fall on windscreen and i've seen vans that have text on logos that seem to answer or respond. So many amazing signs. 🙂

Yesterday was the last time my guide responded in such a way. I was looking through bets for the Grand National race over here in the UK. a big annual horse race. And whilst i never really place bets, I asked my guide which one would be good to pick . They told me which, ''number __'' and this horse ended up winning (only a small amount) but it's really amazing. 😆 (Yep, I even ask them for bet tips) 😳

But I hope that answers, yes they can answer questions, I believe they did with you, I think this is great progress and the classes will really really help you along 🙂

I learned that we usually have several guides throughout our lifetime. At least one is with us from birth and walks this life with us until we leave. But then others will come as they are needed and then leave when the task is over. I think this is because we are ever changing, we are forever learning and forever growing, whether human or guide. So some guides will have more knowledge on a specific thing then your permanent guide. If we all knew everything, then we wouldn't need anyone which would defeat the purpose of universal unity 🙂 Anyway's, so these extra guides come in during different stages or times. From what I have seen, they will communicate with you in way's that you will understand, but also have their own way of communicating, which may be different then what you have known before. Even though life get's pretty hectic for us, it;s not that they move away from us, it's merely, usually, it just means that our energy is more focused on other things.
Sometimes our priorities shift and we have to focus more of our attention on the physical things and less on spirit, when this happens, we often manifest more on an "earthly realm" then on a spiritual realm and visa versa. Though it seem's pretty and superficial, it's necessary for us to manifest things on the physical realm not only for our own survival, but for other people and the planet in general. We are separated once we enter the physical realm. Since we come from spirit, in the spirit realm we don't have to worry about paying bills, eating, sleeping or taking care of the physical needs that our physical bodies require, so the spirit focus on other things. Once we enter the physical realm, our priorities change and shift and we have to move more into a primal state for survival. So, in a sense, our higher spiritual self takes care of the spiritual needs of the soul and keeps us connected with spirit. But the physical world requires us to think and work on a completely different level and these needs often require a different thing. I don't know if I'm explaining this right, let me see if I can break it down a different way. The universe - We have destiny (freewill) and then we have fate (the bigger picture). We have the ability to control destiny through our own choices. Fate is out of our control (like death ) and is governed by something higher in order to fulfill the bigger picture or greater good. Our physical selves is destiny. It focuses on the needs and desires of the flesh or the things within this world. This would include a portion of our minds and emotions that seem to be more concerned about the day to day things in our lives. Our higher spiritual self is more concerned about the spiritual edification of the soul, life purpose, connecting to spirit, ect and less on the day to day needs of the physical realm. These two are often in conflict. Each one pulls us away from the other and creates a disconnect. When we feel less connected to our spiritual selves, we feel drawn or pulled to seek that aspect out and visa versa. Because spirit guides are spirit and work on a higher spiritual path, they connect with OUR higher spiritual self. And if there is a disconnect with our own higher spiritual self, then it will seem more difficult to connect with them. It's like a balancing act. Some people master this especially if they manage to align their spiritual life with their physical one. The point, is that they are always with us, some for a time and some for our entire lifetimes. Sometimes we will "drop a call" and not "feel" connected but we actually have access to our higher spiritual self and them when we need it. So, even though we may not feel it, if we know it, this will help us realize how connected we truly are, even when we are not.
For example, I haven't felt really connected in a long time. Usually when I am connected I get messages all the time and I feel them close. Life got in the way and my focus shifted to working and supporting my family when my husband got injured. There were alot of dark times during that time frame but when I was young, I watched the sun coming over the mountains. For a few moments, I could literally feel a shift in the energy and it felt like I was walking through a doorway to heaven or something and I KNEW my Angels/God was with me. When I hit the darker times, so did my ability to feel, which is devastating to an Empath because this is how I functioned, feeling energy. But I had to be strong, so I shut my emotions down and then had to learn to function solely on instinct. I didn't hear them, feel them or see them for sometime, but each choice I made was like either a knowing or seemed like me telling myself, or I would see that light and I would know, yet I also knew I was being guided somehow. Spirit didn't leave, they just had to find a different way to connect and so did I. I learned to depend on that "knowing" whether I felt it or not and I followed it with blind faith. I didn't have to feel, because that knowing took it's place. That knowing brought us to where we are today, to a point where my husband could go back to work, a place where I could stay home and start following my path and allowing me to open up again and get back on track. During those dark times,though it felt like spiritual suicide at the time, brought us to a place to further my path, taught me a few new things along the way and now am able to see the purpose of it all.
The point is life happens but no matter what and now matter how connected we feel, we're really never that far away from that connection. It shifts, it changes, but that connection is still always there. It's not about going back to the way it was, but realizing the endless possibilities that connection exists. And also understanding the importance of both physical and spiritual and creating a balance for the two.
Anyway's, sorry for rambling:) I just wanted to share a different perspective on the subject. I know in my journey, often I would feel that disconnect and try to "recapture" what once was and missing the point of not going backwards but more going with the flow and trusting it now matter how it changes. If it's changing, it's because I'm meant to change with it. I'm meant to grow and move into "unknown" territories and continue the real purpose of why I am here, to evolve my soul.
Thank you for posting your experience and for letting me ramble. This has been a wonderful topic and you've had a beautiful experience. Thank you for sharing it with us 🙂
Blessed Be,
Angel

That's lovely, CelticRose! I see dragonflies a lot during family gatherings. I like to think they're to let us know our family members who have passed are with us. And it makes sense that my guide would have been hanging back and sort of waiting.

Sam, that makes sense. Sometimes I hear messages as "outside" voices, but they sound not quite right (either too far away, too fast, or too high). Sometimes it's sort of a thought that pops into my head that doesn't feel like mine. Like an interruption. I'm washing my hair humming a song and suddenly "You're going to be fine" pops into my head. The reassurance did help me. I woke up feeling positive about the things I've been worrying over. Like everything will work out and it's out of my hands at this moment. I did have an easy rapport with one guide where we talked all the time, but I'm not great at staying connected. It's new to me and I have to consciously work at it. I was doing yoga and meditating, but I stopped and sort of drifted. I have a second guide I hadn't built up a relationship with yet who sort of pops in when needed. I think she's the one who spoke to me in the message in the original post. As far as signs go, I've been getting a lot of repeating numbers. I usually see 1111, which always precedes something else. It sort of tells me another number is coming. Sometimes I see 1111 several times, since I don't always acknowledge it the first time. Then I'll get 222. I got 1222 today, which I've never gotten before, after getting 1111 three times between that spoken message and today. I looked up the numbers and the gist I got is "There's a change coming, so get ready, but don't worry. Everything's cool." I often ask for assistance when I'm driving and I'll generally feel like someone has a hand on my shoulder or like someone is stroking my hair. Occasionally I'll get directions if I'm particularly frazzled ("Slow down" "careful" "concentrate"). I agree, the classes do help!

Angel, I get what you mean about guides hanging back as we focus on other things. That's very much been my mindset for the past few months. I've been focused on the day to day grind, and I've been feeling like what I'm currently doing in my life isn't what I want to be doing, and it's actually starting to be a hindrance. My job, I guess, doesn't align for me, which wasn't a problem when it didn't demand as much of my energy. But now it's demanding a lot from me, and taking a heavy toll. I get rundown a lot, I worry a lot, I take a lot of poor treatment that upsets me. And throughout my day I tend to feel like "Why am I doing this? What's the point of this? This isn't important." However, I can't up and quit because, bills and stuff, like you said. I've also been in a rough emotional place due to heartbreak and feeling lost, not knowing what I'm doing or where I'm going. I'm glad you got through that dark time and are in a better place! We had a similar thing happen a few years ago.

I've had a sense for the past three months that things are changing. It's been uncomfortable and stressful and is still happening. I'm doing my best to roll with it and see how it goes, but I don't deal with change well. I tend to fight it tooth and nail lol.

I agree fully on that one. Dragonflies also are a beautiful totem to have. It may be connected to a specific family member or just family members in general that visit. For my grandfather's passing I also tributed to him a poem called Grandfather Time, from what I remember, he came and linked in after the poem through a friend of mine. But his energy actively peaceful energy so I know when he is around because he did a lot of work in nature and gardening, etc.

ColeWayne wrote: ↑Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:09 am

Angel, I get what you mean about guides hanging back as we focus on other things. That's very much been my mindset for the past few months. I've been focused on the day to day grind, and I've been feeling like what I'm currently doing in my life isn't what I want to be doing, and it's actually starting to be a hindrance. My job, I guess, doesn't align for me, which wasn't a problem when it didn't demand as much of my energy. But now it's demanding a lot from me, and taking a heavy toll. I get rundown a lot, I worry a lot, I take a lot of poor treatment that upsets me. And throughout my day I tend to feel like "Why am I doing this? What's the point of this? This isn't important." However, I can't up and quit because, bills and stuff, like you said. I've also been in a rough emotional place due to heartbreak and feeling lost, not knowing what I'm doing or where I'm going. I'm glad you got through that dark time and are in a better place! We had a similar thing happen a few years ago.

I've had a sense for the past three months that things are changing. It's been uncomfortable and stressful and is still happening. I'm doing my best to roll with it and see how it goes, but I don't deal with change well. I tend to fight it tooth and nail lol.

I'm sorry it's so rough for you right now, but things will get better, I know it will Your life sounds just like mine a couple back. I asked myself the same questions and though I hoped for something to change, I honestly thought that it would always be like that, like being stuck forever. It was definitely the six hardest years of our marriage, but you never stop having hope. When we dream , that's hope. Yeas, in situations like these, dreams can be bitter sweet, it brings hope, but also can make us sad when we think of not being able to achieve it. But, one thing I learned along with hope, is desire. These dreams are forged from desire and it carries into the universe like a siren. Sometimes it requires us to make specific changes and other times we are given a little divine help, usually it's a combination of both. I remember in Febuary of 2015 I started looking at houses to buy in an area I wanted to move to. We had no prospects in this area, no money and to be honest, rent was to high. This place seemed impossible, but I kept looking on my day's off. I kept pulling up this one house and I really like it. To be honest, it didn't look anything special, but it was 5 bedrooms and had some property on it, which is what we wanted. My husband told me I was nuts for looking, but it didn't stop me. My only saving grace was the dream that it would change. In April we received a letter from workman's comp, asking if we were willing to settle. We told them we were interested. The first offer was ridiculously low and he made me in charge of negotiations 🙂 After several months of this back and forth we finally agreed upon an amount. A few days before Christmas, we got the check. I kept seeing this same house for sale, but we needed a new vehicle because there was no way it would make the three hour drive. We could barely ake it across town,lol. Luckily I only worked 3 miles away. So, we went to a used car dealer. I set the amount I wanted to spend which was no more then $5,000. We went to one place and the guy was not friendly or helpful but the company was good, so we had to drive to another town to get there. Our vehicle was having some issues and my husband wanted to turn around. I told him "no" we're half way there, trust me, something is telling me to go. So, we finally arrived and looked at a minivan, they wanted $7500 for it. . We asked to test drive it and it wouldn't start. So while they were jumping it and trying to get it to start, I started walking around and found a trailblazer. I asked if they had any SUV's in our price range and he said no, then suddenly asked me which one. I told him the trailblazer and blurted out, $5,000 out the door! He even looked shocked he said it,lol. So, we started it up and did our thing. My only concern was the tires which he offered to replace with a better used pair. So, with taxes and registration and everything included, it was $5000. Now we had a vehicle to go see the house. The house was a little higher but I put it in my mind that I didn't want to pay more then $45,000 for it. I knew it was a long shot, but hey, that was the number! lol. A few weeks later the house dropped to $49,000. (It was a forclosure). So, I contacted a realtor who offered to show us the house on the weekend we planned to go up. I figured since we were up there, why not look into a few other homes. We saw one we really loved, but was a bit higher, so I decided to put in a verbal offer, just to see. The house I had been following became our second choice. In the motel room, my husband and I decided that the second house was a better fit. So, we went down to put in a formal written offer when the realtor told us that morning the house dropped to 44,000. No, freakin'way! So we put it in, and they said they had one more offer. So, we did a counter offer of $45,001. We got the house! After we moved in, I tried a hoe based buissness. It turned out to be more seasonal so in November, my husband had had enough of being home and wanted to go back to work, part-time to start. He was nervous, so it took him 2 weeks to fill out the application, but the day he turned it in, the store manager told him to come back the next day for an interview. He was hired. His goal was to be assistant manager and worked hard for that. He was promoted officially 2 weeks ago. Now, he has his eyes set on higher management and it looks like other people are moving on. We now are able to fulfill the dream we always wanted and are in a much better financial and emotional situation, more then I ever thought could happen. Which is why I am on this forum and writing you now. However, I also see the importance of the hardships we went through, because it's what brought us here today. It's what pushed my husband to keep trying and learn to not just accept his limitations, but to realize he can still do things in spite of his injury. (He always prided himself on working, and when he got injured it was like the fire inside completely died). Things are moving wonderful for him. It's like a fire was lit inside and though he still has rough days, he's more confident, he's physically stronger, he's loosing weight and his overall health is alot better. But the fire in the soul, it's priceless!.

The point to this whole story is keep dreaming and keep believing that the changes that are coming will change your life, and it will change according to the energy, according to the assistance you asked for and sent to them. There's always a closing to each chapter and some more difficult then other's, But this change will align you more towards what it is you truely desire. I realized, the stronger the need, the stronger the message is sent, and the stronger things manifest. Desires aren't selfish, they are cries from the soul that it needs specific things, well, mostly, that extra McDonald's frappe, I could probably do without it 🙂 But your at a critical point right, and you feel it, and I'm hoping that my story will help bring a little extra light during this time for you. Even if it seems like nothing will ever change, it does, quickly. When you asked for help, they are aligning these things into place. Keep dreaming, keep searching, be specific on what it is you desire, and they will help open those doors for you. Your dreams are energy, and that energy is a guide to them on what you are asking for. Keep hoping, keep dreaming and if you have specific things on what you want, the doors of opportunity will open up for you. We literally received an entire "life make-over" and it will happen for you to. Always believe that 🙂 I wish you many blessings on your journey, but if nothing else, always remember, there is a reason or a purpose behind everything and it often goes deeper, things that will help our souls grow, and always keep dreaming, even if hope seems to fade, because your dreams ARE your hope 🙂

Something interesting happened today. Well, over the past few days. I mentioned the numbers. Well, I kept getting them in sequence. 1111 until I acknowledged it, then 222, then 1222. I took notice of what was going on while I noticed the numbers. Every time I noticed a number one of my cats came in and sat with me. I believe they sense when something is around I can't see. Legit, I would see a number, acknowledge it, and the cat would come in. I consider this confirmation that I wasn't the only one who noticed something.

I was watching a TV show and whenever these numbers came up it was when I was struck by the setting: a beautiful landscape, a pretty view, an interesting building. I looked up the filming locations out of curiosity. I don’t know what any of this means, if anything. Just keeping things up to date.

My parents are considering moving within the next few years, and I live with them. In the back of my mind I've been trying to figure out what I want to do. I think I do want to move to a different location entirely, but not to the same place my parents are moving. This filming location is exactly halfway between here and there. Interesting, no?

Angel, that’s a wonderful story. I'm glad you're in a good place! That's very cool that you were able to get that specific about it. Maybe I'm too vague lol. I do feel a little silly just asking the universe for stuff. This is all kind of new.

Hi Cole, Take a look at angel numbers, they can be signs as well and often mean something to the person finding them. 🙂

I got more numbers today at work! I play Uno with a group of people at lunch. During the game four of us threw 1 cards down one after the other. I said "Wow. Four ones in a row. Who shuffled this?" Then my phone blinked like I had a notification. When I clicked the screen the time was 12:22 and there was no notification to justify the blinking. From what I gather it means new projects, a positive outlook, and trusting that things will work out (so not being afraid). I'm not quite sure what I'm being prodded to pursue. I guess I'll find out. I don't remember what I was thinking about when the sequence happened, as I didn't think the four ones were a 1111 sequence until I also got the 1222.

I need a lot of help understanding this

Here is an article on number sequences, Cole. If you want to know more, just Google, significant number sequences.

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

Thanks Summer!

You and me both, LoveBug.

I got 555 last night, which apparently has something to do with life choices and changes "Go with the flow." I was thinking about what I had to do at work this week so I assume the changes will be in this arena.

Well, I now know what 555 means. At least in part.

Some of you may know I went through a painful and sudden breakup last year. I work with my ex, so we remained professional and recently as I moved past everything even friendly.

Through a series of events, we ended up attending a work thing together and it led to a heavy conversation involving him regretting the breakup and maybe wanting to rekindle things (I'm not exactly sure). I wasn't expecting it, so it threw me for a few days.

For these past few days I've been getting 1111, which I recognize in part as what I always get right before another number I otherwise wouldn’t notice, and then 555. 555 whatever. Clocks, bills, street signs, dollar amounts, spoken. I looked it up and it seems to be about making a big life choice and letting go of things from the past that no longer serve me positively.

Thanks for the heads up, angels.

Someone had said this to me in a chat reading a few months back and it made no sense at the time. I'll have to see if I saved my notes somewhere.

Interesting! My mother also received a message from the spiritual world, from my twin sister. It happened when I went on a trip abroad alone. Things were not going well for me and I called my mother, she was very worried. On that day, when she was trying to get some sleep she heard a voice "mom, mom ... dont worry, he will be ok". She says she felt relief immediately. Some psychics say that I have a special connection because she is my twin sister.

That's very cool, JP1. It's nice that your sister is looking out for the family.

I sense that it's actually you're spirit guide coming through to you. When you're actually asking for advice or questioning decisions, Imo, it's rare for a spirit, what likely doesn't know you as they mostly are passed humans, to give personal messages. Spirits tend to communicate with messages for their loved ones and have nothing to do with your personal life. Guided meditation by a spiritual healer is quick and easily done to identify, recognize and better communicate with your guide to get more direct guidance. Good luck in your journey!

Page 1 of 3Next
hayf NNBQrN s i Bo uCIo