Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Members Readers

We are looking into setting up our 'Members Readers' in NEW chat. The room has been added I now need the names of our Members Readers that are currently on site and wish to carry on reading at ABT.

Please leave your names on this thread.

Thank you,
Steve

Hi Steve, Peanut has asked me to message you regarding this as she does not have forums access. Peanut would like to be able to read if at all possible?

I would like to continue.

I would like to to when I am ready ty. . Just letting it be known ty
โ™ก

We encourage and support any members who are developing and learning or just getting known here if you are a professional already.
Members readers are different to developing psychics and regular readers here. Members readers have been promoted to read in chat with no moderator.
To be a members reader you have to have been here a long time and be approached by a mod or admin. Readers are put forward for trusted dedication to anybodthere. Its our way of saying thank you and promoting you. We don't really take requests for being a members reader. If a member or mod thinks a member should be promoted it goes to myself Steve and Shell for us to review. Hope that helps. x

crackers yes plse ty

I would like to continue. Give me a chance to practice more. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy to help as well on this.. if its ok to do so....
Keen to continue reading. ๐Ÿ™‚
Thank you.

I want to continue reading. Thank You
Stacyl222

Thanks guys

me too green member idk if this applies to me

I would like to please x

Hi,

Can you please make me a members reader I have been hear years and have read on here for years.

Thank You

Bow (rainbowwarrior3)

Hi,

i would like to continue reading. i havent been in here alot recently but i think i can be here alot more often now. i am willing to start back reading like i used to before.

hugs
arianna

that would be great we have missed you ๐Ÿ™‚