Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

mediumship?

I am trying to contact a loved one who has passed on, can anyone help me?

I’m sorry to hear about your loved one. I would certainly try to reach ur loved one. Please post a picture and first name of your loved one in the forum called “A Picture = 1000 words. I’m sure some other people will try too. Take care Leo

Hi, you didn’t post a pic, but I decided to go for it with no info, which makes interpretation difficult. These are the images I saw. It’s like charades, they have meaning, but you need to figure it out. I would lean towards a woman passed because I heard her speak.

Brick house, when looking at the house from the front, see a door on left, window on the right. House has a wooden gable end facing the front of the house, above the brick front, and there’s rooms in the attic space, because there’s windows in the gable end. Somebody is wearing boots and is raking leaves. Inside a room there’s a man and a woman kissing. A 2nd man is in the room and sees them. A man with a dark beard, dark hair, widows peak hair line on the fellow. Sounds like someone said “...Katie on...” couldn’t make it our what was said, not clear. Someone is in Heaven, there is a beautiful, amazing golden building, with intricate architecture, unworldly in appearance. There’s an apple being eaten, and only the apple core is left. A woman says, “He is hitting on me.” It sounded matter of fact, but complaining about what happened. A hand is holding a feather, and then the hand drops the feather, and rubs back and forth on what looked like a hanging fur rug. A mans hand with a wedding ring. A river with trees and shrubs, and a fish scoop net reaching into the water. Waterfalls and a large fish tail is seen under the water. A pretty woman with dark thin eyebrows and long dark eyelashes. She has wavy long hair. The setting is very rural and nature like. Beautiful trees, flowers, and long prairie grass. Saw this twice so I better say it, a flat head screw driver being used to fasten hinges to a door or frame. Bright yellow sunflowers. I asked for more info for confirmation and I saw a woman riding a woman’s mountain bike, driving fast, and takes a jump, in a forested area.

Whoever it was seemed a bit frustrated with me cause the connection wasn’t very good between us, but I did my best. Please let us know if you’re able to interpret these images. I feel all of the images came from ur loved one.

Take care, and I’m truly sorry for ur loved ones passing. He or she is in a beautiful place, Heaven, that I felt for sure. Leo

Hi Nat,
Were your parents outdoors type people, there seemed to be a lot of scenery, water, fishing?
Was there lots of trees and shrubs, gardens in their yard?
Also who’s the man with dark hair and a beard? Friend, uncle, dad? Ur dad might know.
The picture you posted of ur mom looks like the woman I was describing.
The mountain bike probably referred to ur dads bike, from what I gathered. I suppose it could have been a male’s bike.
Have you had to remove any doors lately in your home? I saw the screw driver removing door hinges twice.
Glad to hear the house I described is similar to ur moms!
Not sure what the two men, and the kissing couple is about, sounded like the one man was hitting on the woman, and the partner saw and was upset, but just guessing. This doesn’t necessarily have to be about ur mom?

I’m sure your mom follows you around everywhere. I’ll try and elaborate more on this with some sort and of confirmation. Your mom definitely loves you.