rBlGd
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mediumship

I'm currently struggling with some things and would love a reading

I would be happy to give you a reading. I don't do divination or connect with dead people. My readings tend to be about the here and now- and how to get where you are going. Please provide a little more detail and a pic of your face, where I can see your eyes.

I understand. Leonardo is definitely your guy for for a request like this.

Thanks Sanford for the compliment, much appreciated especially from you!

Really needing answers about my moms death if anyone could please help.

Hi, I’m sorry to hear about your moms passing. I believe I can get a message from her. Can you post a pic and her first name? Take care, Leo

Her name was Susie

Awe, that’s such a cute pic! 🥰
I’ll post a reading today or tomorrow. Take care, Leo

Thank you!

Hi, I’m able to reach people by meditating, and hovering on the edge of consciousness, almost dream state, but still awake. I tried last night, but I fell asleep momentarily, and when that happens I lose some of the information. What I remember makes sense and could apply to your mom, given the information you’ve provided.
This is what I saw.
There was a heavy set guy with a beard, he looked kinda ruff around the edges. Then I saw a CT scan, operating room table with several square shaped lights overhead. I saw something inside somebody’s chest or stomach, pancreas cancer maybe, a growth, that needed to be operated on. A woman said, January, February, March. I saw Kids sliding down a spiral slide, having fun. This where I think I fell asleep. Then I saw a crystal clear view of walking down a sandy beach. I apologized to your mom for falling asleep, and said we’d try again today, she said okay. I was unable to get any confirmation that what I’m writing here is correct. She definitely wants to try again. I don’t know what happened here, but I’m guessing she got diagnosed with a disease of some sort and didn’t want treatment for reasons I’m not aware. I assume the children are grandchildren, and she likes beaches, or maybe she’s saying she’s in Heaven now? Please let me know what you think, and I’ll try again. Oh yeah, who’s the bearded guy, a relative, husband, father? This fellow had a big smile with a lot of teeth, maybe dentures?

The bearded guy was my father he murdered her. He had prostate cancer they found in his autopsy.

He didn't have all of his teeth tho he never took care of himself except for his mustache/beard unless it was her dad my papa

I’m so sorry, that a horrible experience for you. So sad. It must have been your dad coming through then at the start, especially with the table and lights. I felt a bit startled when I saw him, like he was a bit crazy. Probably the way he appeared and looked showed he was mentally ill. Honestly, he didn’t look quite right to me. Cancer makes sense. What about Jan, Feb, Mar? Maybe some significance in March? It was a woman that said this. Maybe March 3rd? I think I heard that date, Maybe it was March 2?

She passed in January 5 days after my birthday and her birthday is this month and my oldest child's is in March

Hi! My name is Alva and I have been having these crazy dreams some are different but some are recurring. I also saw an entity that I already told Dr. Kelly R Schutz about but she told me to come to a medium/Psychic and said maybe I had Psychic abilities that were getting stronger as I age because I have heard voices. I just really need some closure on these dreams though If you could help it would be wonderful because these dreams and voices are just scaring me and nobody that I know is able to tell me why these things are happening. I hope with all my heart that you can help. Thanks!

Hi Savana09,
Oh my, was that this year? If so, this is all very recent, and such hard times for you.
I tried meditating again. I saw some rolling hills, like foothills, with coniferous forests. There were these red barn board buildings. Looked like an old western town or farm or something. Then several burlap bags. Scissors were cutting open one of the bags. I was deep in meditation hovering on the edge of consciousness and I heard some arguments about where something was, I don’t know where it is, the money, we need it for something. You idiot, now look what you done. It sounded like a bad argument. After that I heard someone say, can he really hear us? Another person said, I don’t know? I think at that point they were talking about me, so I came out of meditation and said yes, I heard all that.
Does this make any sense to you? These events? Maybe metaphorically?

The only thing I can think of is he murdered her in the barn so my brother wouldn't find them but it was a metal barn. It was last January but it still feels like it just happened

Be sure to know that your mom is well and fine in Heaven. She wanted you to get this message, I heard her say please, I could hear it in her voice that she wanted to reach you. She is by your side, and will always come when you call her name. She visits with you in your dreams. Pray to be allowed to remember your dreams with your mom. Take care, Leo