Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Medium reading for Tanya Anna

[*][iFB_IMG_1547993754097.jpgmg][/img] 30/12/1982-31/1/2019

How very interesting it is only half a picture. This gives me a sene that those around her feel she only lived half a life. Please know that when we cross to the other side and leave our human body our spirit continues to live on and learn and grow.
I am getting the sense that this lovely soul came to do what was needed for her karmic purpose and has left a legacy for those around her.
Life was jam packed with what seems to be much concern for her - I am given the sense that I cannot breathe - like she was supported and surrounded by love but also moments of grey where she and those around her could not see what was coming.
She knows she is terribly missed and shows me a small tree growing in a garden close by the house. This feels like a place of comfort to her where she watches on.
I am being told she has left many moments of symbology and messages but these are not always noticed. I am being shown something like a wind chime but it is not a wind chime, hangs outdoors by a window. She is with an older lady who she calls gran but is not her biological Gran.
She tells me she is learning a lot and her ability to connect to those loved ones here is getting better. She also tells me her body just wasn’t doing what it was suppose to do when she was here, something went wrong too fast towards the end. I am also being told she does not want you to recall the sad times and loves the cake you baked - you should do more of that. When you feel sad she comes closer and it’s okay to remember but she prefers you remember good times. She shows me you going through photos and reminiscing and loves that she is on your mind. She tells me she is pure again and learning lots and you would be even more proud of her. She shows me a little cushion like a cuddle cushion - remember she says.
She seems to like to have a chat once she gets going and is very inquisitive. She says she will come often and will guide you to the right mediums so you can stay better connected until you trust more that she is around you.
She tells me she had a nickname but I cannot quite make it out.
Much love and many blessings.

Hi Ria
Thanks so much for the reading it was amazing..❤❤ you were spot on,love hearing from my sister. Not sure about the cake baking but my mum has been baking alot so that must be it

The eyes tell the story of a century of knowledge and visions. In many lives you have lived and experienced. What you have experienced thus far you can take forward with you as you grow to help other. The song 'Blackbird" by the Beatles is playing in my mind with the verse "blackbird singing in the dead of night" meaning no matter how bad its been you have pushed forward and never hung your head down low enough to give up. Then "blackbird fly into the light of the dark black night" which means your journey has just began. So much more for you to do. Tanya says "lets go, time to work, I am here with you, Keep listening as my voice gets louder and your hearing improves"
Much love and light.
Stacy