Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mass Shared Dreams

Hi all,

Many years ago I stumbled across a thread on a forum about shared dreams. In the thread a specific dream was being discussed. The dream itself was about the dreamer traveling to and visiting a library with a companion they knew only in the dream. The dreamer was traveling to the library to retrieve a book that they needed and the companion acted as a guide, making sure they arrived ok and got what they needed.

I, myself, had this exact dream when I was pretty young and was shocked to learn others had had it as well. Considering how all the details were the same in the shared dream it has always struck me as more than a coincidence. The posters in the thread speculated about the meaning of the dream. I think the general conclusion was that the companion in the dream was some type of spiritual helper, guide, angel, ect... and was taking the dreamer/soul to a repository of knowledge to retrieve some type of spiritual information. I generally agree with that conclusion, although what the book that is retrieved actually represents is a mystery to me. Is it information, knowledge, one's personal destiny, one's soul, one's life purpose...? Who knows? But it's very interesting to think about.

Have any of you had this library dream or dreams similar? What do you think the symbolism means? Do you all know of any other dreams that are shared on a mass level, over large numbers of people or communities? It's a fascinating topic. I'd love to hear from you all about what you've read and your experiences.