Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

mark asks ...10 things about you !

10 things about you !
Whats the 1 most amazing thing to ever happen to you spiritually ?

id say the ability to help others in ways that the confirmation about the message gets validated therefore helps the sitter where a small word can help them overcome mountains of grief that build within
whats your favourite recording artist or pop star ?

sia ,there is no doubt in my mind that she is truly the most amazing singer I have ever heard ,and she has a wonderfull energy ,for me there is no one even close to her
please post links of your favourites!

who do you find most inspiring and why ?
actually ,sia again ,why ,just listen and you may understand ,but a serious caution here ,the messages are very deep
what qualities do you like best in someone ?
honesty and creativity
what medium do you consider has helped you the most in your development ?
my teacher a young man who does the spiritualist churches as a server for spirit ,he is kind but also lives in the real world he has taught many mediums is he special? yes through his kindness
what changed you spiritually and why ?
it hasn't really changed in this lifetime but the journey ive been on has added lets say percentages of love that help bind us within ,the lessons are here everyday ,especially when the sun doesn't shine
whats your spiritual journey so far ?
learning the hard way and having obstacles that I do not deal with very well ...............
where do you live and what is special that is near your home?
I live in England Essex and the farm I live on is amazing in many ways
whats your message to mankind so far?
listen within .find a teacher to assist you in the ways of psychic mediumship if you are drawn to this .be aware of the small signs that we are shown but sometimes we don't hear or see or feel .that there is so much more

who do you find most inspiring and why ?
what qualities do you like best in someone ?
what changed you spiritually and why ?

10 things about CLUMP

When I was 9years old I saw a woman in a red dress calling my name in my bedroom. That was when my spiritual journey commenced!

Whats your favourite recording artist or pop star ?
Hard question! I love rock and electronic the most. I'll tolerate it all but country. Knifeparty, Pendulum, Glitchmob, innerpartysystem, infectedmushroom etc. Basically any millennial whoopwhoop

Who do you find most inspiring and why ?
That's another toughy. My parents are a big one. Everyone I see everyday experiencing life on this lil planet inspires me. 🙂

What qualities do you like best in someone ?
Intelligence and honesty are the biggest turn ons! Haha

My mother loved Sylvia Brown when I was young. Seeing her journey made me become aware there were other people like me and her in the world. Zack, Aaron, Nick, and everyone else from the Ghost adventures crew gives me courage to face my fears. Carl Sagan, Terrence McKenna, Scott Cunningham, Ted Andrews, and Dr Rita are good people.

What changed you spiritually and why ?

I used to be extremely against drugs until they helped me open up a lot more spiritually. If you live in a part of world where it's legal, experience a trip of DMT.

Lots of confusion! Just when you think you know something 100% it'll still surprise you! I'm greatly interested in Energetics (study of energy) and Quantum physics. When I'm rich I'd love to goto college in one of them.

I lived in the lushgreen faerie forests of Oregon my whole life. I then moved out into the deserty alien-spotters paradise of the Midwestern USA. Lots of trailers and orbs out here. 🙂

Spread love and positivity in this low vibrational world. Work towards humanity's spiritual evolution. And don't forget to live by the 3 Scott's: 1. Care and respect for the Earth and it as a whole. 2. The people, pets, and beings in your care next. 3. Then yourself last.

Good luck everyone! 🙂

When I was wanting a message from my pop at a platform demo, and my bracelet literally burst into a million pieces for no reason.

Totally depends on my mood!! Smith Street Band, Portugal the Man and City and Colour are all some of my top!

My mother; one of the most tenacious, caring and unconditionally loving people I know.

Honesty, care and empathy.

I grew up around a lot of psychics and mediums and I find that honestly they have all helped me in the way that I needed at that point in time - it'd be hard for me to specify one!

I think after becoming diagnosed with some mental health issues and reaching out for help I realised that it was something that could help myself heal, as well as getting me to help others.

Lots and lots of stop and starting! It's been an on off adventure for me but I honestly believe it's all in the balance of things.

I live in QLD, Australia! Nothing really spiritually relevant to me, except maybe the big banana?!

Love yourself and be kind, we're all here to learn!

What’s the one most amazing thing to ever happen to you spiritually?

For me its the path that I’m on itself and being able to help others with the nature of my innate ability to hear spirit and see/sense/know they are here and able to communicate through us. Its the magic of being able to help someone and know that the guidance you are giving to them is from their loved one or friend in spirit.

What’s your favourite recording artist or pop star?

Oooh. I’m drawn to Andre Rieu’s music for classical, but also Celtic Woman for music and also anything Irish for some reason. Popwise, I like Celine Dion any of her music but particularly the power of love.

Who do you find most inspirational and why?

Now that is a hard question. lol. I think Andre Rieu ’s music is very inspirational because in all of his youtube tracks you see everyone smiling and generally being uplifted by music, but also Celine Dion too for the power of her voice and the fact that she can join in with any band or group and combine the harmonies together.

What Qualities do you like best in someone?

A bit of difference and creativity, but also integrity.

What medium do you consider has helped you the most in your development?

my friend irishgal, she’s helped build my confidence a lot in the last few months so deserves a mention other than spirit guides that I’m truly thankful for to be a part of my life- the native american soul / spirit family.

What changed you spiritually and why?

Trust and knowing when to be genuine and integrity based in the path in helping others. And learning how to build trust from starting from scratch a bit too in me and in others.

Where do you live and what is special to you home?

I live in Colchester in Essex. The history is not always special but it makes the town what it is. but also the wildlife and greenery about in this place I live in makes it natural.

What’s your message to mankind so far?

Focus on the positive and don’t lose yourself in the process. Trust in your heart for it will never lead you astray.

I was visited by my grandfather who had just passed away in a dream and one thing I remember him saying was something he always told me when he was alive. Youve got two hands boy use them. Most of the time it was to make me work quicker but that time the context seemed like it was directed more at my life if that makes sense.

Three Days Grace

My grandfather was the most inspiring figure in my life and played a good part in who I am today.

Honesty, care and empathy.

I would have to say the kimorents in the ABT chat has been a great help for me.

I think divorce changed a lot of my views and made me reevaluate myself on several different levels. The process of finding myself again has been quite eye opening.

Learning from the challenges that life has thrown at me and getting stronger and wiser each a new one comes my way.

I live in Clarksville, Tennessee, USA and probably the most interesting thing around here is Dunbar Cave. There are paintings in the cave that date back about three thousand years. It was considered a sacred place to the ancient native americans that lived here.

Constantly learn. The more you know the clearer things can be in life. Also when life throws you challenges learn from them as they make you much wiser person in the long run.