Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Many are fake Mediums and so called psychics though there are real one's but most are fake watch this video...

[video=youtube][/video=true]

This is why I don't believe in paying someone for a reading. (Not to preach or anything, your religion is your religion) Personally, in the Bible I go by what it says. I don't believe any medium that charges money, I just can't.
This is also why I feel somewhat uncomfortable sharing a picture for a reading, even though for myself I know it's necessary in a way. It's a shame. Now no one believes in us anymore.

Indeed though there are few who are real many are just fake sadly, I am half way truly gifted myself and I am thankful for the gifts of visions I do get which I believe to be from God to help this world, but I cannot seem to always read myself hints for the reason I've asked recently about a picture.

Phonix101 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:12 am
Indeed though there are few who are real many are just fake sadly, I am half way truly gifted myself and I am thankful for the gifts of visions I do get which I believe to be from God to help this world, but I cannot seem to always read myself hints for the reason I've asked recently about a picture.

I think it would be too easy for you if you were to read yourself during any reads. You have a life, a path for a reason and to know everything would make it too simple, unless of course you're shown dreams or things associated with you for a reason.

When you go through your destiny, path, whatever you want to call it, there can be life lessons, dreams, hints, etc we have all had them so know what I'm talking about. Perhaps here you are destined to see where you lead where it heads you. I don't think anyone will clearly know your destiny or path, but will give guidance to help you get there. It's a mystery we all explore.