Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

maffiaa techerss

had a dream well a weid bizzr dream u cud say i wz a teen agan u cud say but we had smarttt foness in my day we did not hv sma foness we did not we did not but in dream we did we askk a techr 2 taka foto of us on foness we did
thn we gon in 2 a new skool bildin 1s on hel issiess lk my slf fridss had 2 be segrat frm othr kidss fr saftyyyy we did we did
thn on way frm skool imet sum1 off tv askin hav i met sum 1 yet i wz say im stil watin fr man spirtt tldd me abt yrs go i did
thn nxt day we wear in skool weabot to do skubbba divin we wz we wz
but 1 of maffia echrss in dream had 1 kof kidss set alite so we had 2 go in to hiidn coz in dream sum of techrss wz maffia wok up

Hi Dreamjo, smart phone is a way of communication, so the symbolism would have been communication. School building and schools are represented of the mind and what you are learning about, educationally so this would be connected to your spiritual education back then. Water and the symbolic of scuba diving is connected to your emotional self and well being of your emotions, thought patterns and train of thoughts. So the theme of mafia teachers is also about en mass teaching of what you went through.

The mafia is kinda associated with death, and dying, but death and dying in most dreams is much like tarot, it does not mean literally but it does mean changes are happening around you, youthfully and like you are moving on from the past, but learning to love yourself for who you are spiritually as a person through good communication and learning about your path too.

The fire element is movement coming in on a quick vibration to this path happening now. Fire is much like wands in dreams. Remember that mafia are also family orientated so this dream is about finding your soul family too who are also your teachers, e.g. spirit guides and spirit family too helping you learn about your path and spiritual education in the now.

dream jo wrote: ↑Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:25 am
had a dream well a weid bizzr dream u cud say i wz a teen agan u cud say but we had smarttt foness in my day we did not hv sma foness we did not we did not but in dream we did we askk a techr 2 taka foto of us on foness we did
thn we gon in 2 a new skool bildin 1s on hel issiess lk my slf fridss had 2 be segrat frm othr kidss fr saftyyyy we did we did
thn on way frm skool imet sum1 off tv askin hav i met sum 1 yet i wz say im stil watin fr man spirtt tldd me abt yrs go i did
thn nxt day we wear in skool weabot to do skubbba divin we wz we wz
but 1 of maffia echrss in dream had 1 kof kidss set alite so we had 2 go in to hiidn coz in dream sum of techrss wz maffia wok up

This is about you going back hence you being a teen in your dream ......to do something different to capture the moment you had with the friends or the feeling you experienced hence the photo in your dream ...... a part of you wants to relive that that younger you so you can come to a better understanding of your younger self thus helping you understand you now in the here an now life you have. It's about an awakening energy surrounding you and thus exploring more in your daily life.

thnx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,