Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Lucid dream and Death??

So I was in a kind of medieval period and some where in a court with kings and other important people..I didn't notice much around. But someone came to me with his sword nd made a cross ( X ) gesture on my chest. And immediately I died melting down. I felt my bones melting down.

Can someone please explain me if you have anything to say. Thank you 🙂

The X can be reference to 10 ......in numerology it's viewed as 10/1 to empower oneself, to begin anew. The word Death is about renewal, regeneration, from the ashes one rises up. The bones melting is about you yourself might be undergoing some lifestyle restructuring. The medieval era is about past lifestyle changes that are taking place in your now life. In a nut shell ........changes are occurring in you life these changes seem to be where maybe you were not fully aware of hence the action of someone drawing the x on your chest (solar plexus) ........saying wake , up direct the energy, embracing this energy for it to benefit you.

Wow. That's kind of what's actually happening in my life right now. Damn. Thank you so much 🙂

Hello’ maaya maa:

I would be honored to offer you personal support in your current challenge, dearest Maaya.

Now, as I am looking at your overall consciousness from a fifth density perspective…it does appear that recently….you have been experiencing intense shifting in your consciousness and overall soul development.

Congratulations!!!

And what is seen in regards to your dream and its greater meaning is that….this dream is seen as a “Bleed-through”. Meaning that….you have been experiencing strong movement into your higher spiritual development and have tried to express this to yourself consciously but you are seen as…ignoring this major event.

And so, it appears that you created this dream event ( which is actually a past life of yours) so you would wake up to the fact that much internal growth has been happening and will continue to expand in your consciousness. Specifically, in the area of ‘awareness of multi-dimensionality and multi-selves’ and releasing the old, worn out concept of…duality.

Now, the main focus here is seen as…..”a deep awakening to one’s soul awareness”. This is why you have created the dream of a ‘past life’. Wherein this dream is merely a symbol of what is happening in your overall soul growth and current development. The past life representing your ‘multidimensional aspect or selves…and that you are greater than you originally have perceived yourself to be.

This is seen as….a continuous expanding of your inner awareness. Specifically, your awareness that you are unified with all that you see, hear, feel and experience…ALL.

And that, the past life dream is a symbol of your inner need to awaken and become totally ‘aware’ of your ‘multidimensional nature and the multidimensional reality’ that we all dwell in, therefore this dream clearly validates your current spiritual development state and how you are expanding in your personal growth and awareness of Universal Creation and a greater awareness and understanding of Divine Creator Itself.

Again…”Congratulations”!!!

It might also benefit you to realize that as I performed this reading for you…I kept seeing images and past life bubbles of memories wherein you appeared to be showing me many of your past life experiences…one of these appeared as…..a past life where you were close to the historical individual known as….Joan of Arc.

Another notable past life memory of yours appears that you were a friend of the musical genius known as…. Chopin. And another wherein you were seen as a Medicine woman living in the Amazon basin.

May I suggest that you begin reading books on parallel realities and multidimensional realities or find mentors who have in-depth knowledge on this topic.

It has been a pleasure supporting you in your current challenge dearest Maaya.

I thank you for sharing your challenges with me.

I wish you well in your challenge to know self.

In Light & Peace, Wandering Soul

I am reading this when I'm experiencing something painful. A spiritual shock. I couldn't cry or react but just being able to be understand the situation and just let it go. Usually I overreact but this time it is not the same.

I just broke down in tears now after three days of feeling numb.

Thank you so much for the reply. Very helpful and comforting.