Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Looking to learn and make friends!

Hi everyone!

I'm Hailee! I've been visiting this site for a few months, but never really did an intro post.

I work in nursing in both a labor and delivery and part time at a hospice house. Always been drawn to caring for others and can't think of any other field I'd want. I'm married to my highscool sweetheart and have my little furbaby dog, Daisy.

I'm looking for new friends who are like minded, and to learn and grow in my journey. Growing up, I never really thought I had gifts. My family thought such things were b.s. I always could tell how people felt and were thinking without asking or them talking but thought this was just part of being human. My mood was like a chameleon. Taking on the same picture as my environment- wasn't always good since my father was abusive and angry. I did a lot of work to get better mentally and am in a much better place now.Then I noticed my gut feelings were very strong and usually right. I had dreams of loved ones who passed (without me knowing) telling me they passed and I wake up and it's true. Knowing someone is pregnant without them saying or showing. Just strong intuition that I want to develop to help others.

I get information in my head randomly I'll get a thought that is a message. Takes me a few minutes to actually realize this and where the thought came from and who it pertains to. I'm working on distinguishing and controlling b that lol.I'm just very interested in learning, growing, and strengthening my gifts!I love tarot cards, and really want to learn to use my pendulums people keep gifting me (3 of them... Funny haha).

Sorry for the novel! Lol

So if anyone ever wants a friend to chat up or has new things to teach, I'm all for it!

Love,

Hailz

Hello and welcome. 🙂 Interesting. 🙂 I'm sure you'll make some friends, here. Everyone he is very knowledgeable.

Hi nice to meet you! I'm also in the nursing field, its my dream to be a nurse. Ill get there one day. Anyways, i feel connected to you a little. Also here to develop my skills and gifts and improve myself. Its a sign that u keep getting pendelums haha. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm right here. Id love to be your friend, and ill also be honored.