Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Looking for help...

Hi everyone, I am new here. Recently my sister discovered she is a psychic medium with several other abilities (empath, etc). She informed me that it runs in our family. She did a reading for me and I had chills every time she had chills. I also was able to see things but not the exact same things she was seeing. She told me she really believes I have these abilities too, but they are closed off. I spent my entire childhood extremely selfish and most of my adult life up until 4 years ago was spent in addiction (which according to her has kept me closed off from the spirit world and my abilities).

I want to connect more. I am interested in all of this. At the moment she just suggest I continue to raise my vibration and meditate.

Does anyone have any advice on this? Or have you heard someone being completely closed off due to selfishness and addiction?

Hey, I've read your story and I really understand your situation. I also had a bit of difficulty activating my psychic abilities..
I really suggest you tap into your intuition, it really helps. If you're connected to your intuition then it will be easier for you to figure it out.

Also, try many different things to know the field you're talented in. You may even have multiple psychic gifts! There are lots of psychic abilities out there! Try seeing auras, or creating a psi/chi/ energy ball..Maybe practice tarot with your sister..pay attention to your dreams or see if you get visions that may tell you something about the future

So many things to try out, but know for sure that if you do it right (whatever psychic ability you're practicing) from the first time, then you definitely have a natural gift in it! I hope this info is useful 🙂