Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Looking for guidance on love and career

Hi there, I'm feeling terribly lost and looking for some sort of guidance on love and career! Many thanks in advance

I would like to help, but I need a little more context. Tell me a little bit more about your situation and send a picture of your face if you feel comfortable doing so.

Blessings,
Sanford

Sanford_P wrote: ↑Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:48 pm
I would like to help, but I need a little more context. Tell me a little bit more about your situation and send a picture of your face if you feel comfortable doing so.

HI Sanford, I really appreciate your reply! I've been feeling very down over the last 2 years, I don't know what I want to do with my life in terms of career and I am concerned I will never meet someone and have a family of my own. Thanks so much

Hi I would like some guidance in terms of love I feel like my twin flame seperation is lasting forever and that it started for a crazy reason and i dont know if waiting is the right thing to do?

Amatria, looking for a read, feeling hopeless. I must say if I was single and 30 years younger (and a hundred pounds lighter, had a full head of hair, and had some charm) I would certainly make a play for you. You don’t need to worry about how you appear to others. The only thing holding you back is your head. It is hard to see your peers find love, get married, and start careers. Your time will come. Let’s draw some cards.

I was drawn to read for you out of my Osho Zen deck today. I have been using it a lot lately and wanted to use a different deck, but I follow my intuition always.

First card is Success. Six of Fire. It shows a man riding a tiger, literally on top of the world. People are throwing a parade for him. He is currently the embodiment of success. But you are not. You are about as far away from this image as you can get. Life happens in cycles. Master Osho cautions us not to stay in this place. Every crest is followed by a trough. We don’t stay in either place forever. That’s the take home message for you. I believe life happens in seasons. You might be in winter now, but spring will follow. You can take it to the bank.

Next card is Rebirth, Ten of Clouds. Weren’t we just talking along these lines? Rebirth shows a camel, dull and sleepy. . Out of the camel comes a lion, aware and roaring out his/her truths for all to hear. Out of the lion comes a little girl playing the flute. She is at peace with herself and the world around her. You are at the lion stage, questioning all that you were led to believe and embracing your own truths. It is a rebellion of sorts except I really can’t see you rebelling against anybody. I see you coming to understand your truths.

Finally we have Turning In, Four of Water. All small cards which implies there are no big changes coming up in your life. Turning In shows a woman meditating with a peaceful expression on her face. Angry voices are all around her, but a peaceful stream of water is all that comes out of her. She has learned the fine art of detachment. All these voices are clamoring for her attention, pulling her this way and that. Some are telling her what she should be. She is no longer playing their game. She is merely watching them like an outsider. They can clamor all they want, but she does not get sucked in. Her response is peace.

I do see how the last two cards tie together. The message of the first card is to be patient. This time will pass. I really don’t see you needing to change or grow. The future you seek will arrive in its own time. Just don’t give up or give in to despair. You are on the right path.

We can talk more if you like. I don't know when any of this will happen, just that you seem to be on the right path.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me some guidance. I do very much get stuck in a rut where both my best friend and I are single and it is much more enjoyable and relaxing to spend evenings out together rather than dating and the anxiety of it. It also doesn't help that she says "We just have to accept that we will be forever alone" because she feels the same. When I do meet people on an evening out they all are looking for a one night thing. I have become incredibly bitter of people when I see them achieve something, announce an engagement, pregnancy or new home when I cant even afford a bedsit- after 4 years living with friends I have had to recently move back in with my parents due to the landlord selling and one of them meeting a partner and deciding to move in with him. Both housemates are lawyers so will have no problem with getting on the housing ladder. Even my best friend who is constantly promoted whereas I am where I was 10 years ago. My best friend around the same time moved out and she started renting her own flat. I wanted to feel happy for her but I just felt sad and bitter that I at nearly 30, was going backward to my parents (who are disappointed) and still single, while my sister who is not much older than me is married with a child and at the same time bought her first home, and at the same time my younger sister who is studying at uni rented her first home with her partner. I feel awful for it but I feel it is changing who I am as I get very jealous and bitter that I cant choose a career, have a family, a relationship, my own home and I am stuck in the same phase of my life while everyone else is moving on.