Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Littlelion's Bio & Feedback

Hey everyone!

I am a psychic and developing medium who has been part of this site only since April 2018.

From the age of 17 I started reading for myself and family, and developed into reading tarot, oracle, runes and crystals. I like to try not to use tools in my psychic reads as I feel it helps me try harder to focus.

I had been developing my mediumship from 2014-2016ish and took a break to regain some balance back into my life, and now I'm looking forward to getting back to practicing and bringing spirit through for people <3

Personally, I don't do future predictions or read for people who haven't given permission (ie, third party reads) but I do love reading and helping people gain a new insight!

Please give me as little information as possible, and leave feedback where I've been able to give you my time and energy in practicing!

Thank you for the reading.

Hello Littlelion, pleased to meet you! I would like a reading whenever you get a chance. Do you give your readings in chat or on your bio post? I prefer in the forum but it's ultimately what works best for you.

Asyln wrote: ↑Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:38 am
Thank you for the reading.

You're most welcome!

Hi littlelion, I would be entirely grateful if you would read for me when we are both next in chat or on forums if you feel drawn and able to, at your earliest convenience. Peace & Blessings, CR

m new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks

It’s so wonderful session and it really help me to realize a lot about my struggle ! Thank you so much. You are a big lion not a little one Hugs and love

hi again littlelion , i just wanted to say i really enjoyed chatting with you as i have
* never met anyone else with an official adhd diagnosis let alone another female ( we really are rare )
* realised just how normal we are lol

I hope to catch you again and if you would like the challenge of working with a chaotic mind but gentle soul i am your willing subject.

Much love jacqueline (Mcn00ter) xxx

Mcn00ter wrote: ↑Sun May 03, 2020 11:08 am
hi again littlelion , i just wanted to say i really enjoyed chatting with you as i have
* never met anyone else with an official adhd diagnosis let alone another female ( we really are rare )
* realised just how normal we are lol

I hope to catch you again and if you would like the challenge of working with a chaotic mind but gentle soul i am your willing subject.

Much love jacqueline (Mcn00ter) xxx

It was lovely to meet you too Jacqueline, I look forward to chatting with you when we bump into each other again 🙂
Halee0289 wrote: ↑Sun May 03, 2020 1:46 am
It’s so wonderful session and it really help me to realize a lot about my struggle ! Thank you so much. You are a big lion not a little one Hugs and love

You're very welcome Halee, it was a pleasure to read for you

lol do you ever find that its always a surprise when you see a picture of someone after talking to them first. I dont mean a bad surprise its more like verbally you know you get the person and they got you so thats all that counts so ii dont really ever picture them as a person even though they are. Anyway, im my adhd fashion i am now confusing myself as i often do lol so i hope you get what i mean xx