Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Letting go and finding peace

After the loss of my sister in 2015, I hoarded everything of her's I could thinking it was the last of her physical being and I could not part with that.
Fast forward 3.5 years..
the rocks that had her blood on them: buried at her grave site where they belong. (after she told me to put them there as they did not belong with me)
Almost all of her clothes: 99 percent given away to people in need (which she wanted). i did keep 7 articles that were hers and still had her scent on them and put them in a vacuum seal bag 2 years ago and to this day I have not opened them
Her engagement ring: I wore this ring faithfully until last week. As I was in the store where I get my crystals and reiki my attention was drawn to a beautiful emerald ring with the infinity symbol, my guides and sister agreed it was perfect and with the urging and ultimate joy of my sister I purchased the ring, took hers off, placed it in the box my emerald infinity came in and lovingly placed her old ring in my jewelry box to give to my niece when she is old enough

The whole meaning of all of this was a lesson. The lesson was she never left me, she only changed form. She is much better off now than she was here and she served her purpose in this life. Her passing has strengthened my walk with spirit and my belief system. I went from severely depressed, full of hatred and anger, to pure enlightenment, creating a wonderful relationship with my guides, embracing my abilities and growing by leaps and bounds, and using my journey to help others whether its simply over bereavement, or when spirit calls upon me to do work.
the old saying that there is a rainbow after every storm is true.
My journey is not over and as time goes on and new milestones are reached, ill continue with my thread. The purging of my closet in my heart and mind creates room for new growth to bloom.

Letting go is the best cleansing session you can do for your soul. Letting go does not mean that the memories you have of her are laid to rest, the love you share between you both will keep them in place for a time when she wishes to connect. Letting go is almost like a process for the soul to heal within. So you can look to brighter times ahead in the present and future. Good on ya to make and embrace those changes rather than live in the past x

Thank you for sharing, shows me everything has its’ time and purpose. Even from beyond your sister has shared to others like me who she would never have met. Thank you. <3

Ria wrote: ↑Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:12 am
Even from beyond

Ria, those 3 words are powerful, as I sit here this morning listening to the only the hum of my washing machine and talk with my guides, the deepness of those three words resonate intensely. Life is not a here and gone. It is a continuum. Nothing stops, nothing "dies", everything morphs into a new meaning and purpose.