Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Kimorent's Bio

Hi I am Kimorents , I have been a psychic medium most of my life and that's over 50 years. I have done in person platform work to much extensive online reading. My interests are in healing, teaching and listening to those that just need understanding. The primary ways I read are intuitive or meduimship. I seldom check the forums so if you would like a read from me please request it in the chat rooms as well as here. My rules for reads are as follows. If you are new I will require the 15 post standard site rule unless I see a loved one with a message. This will be waived as I believe spirit always has a reason for visiting or if I feel your in urgent need. I would suggest to those that are new to not tell me all about your self if you doubt psychic abilities as that leaves little to use to prove to you this is real. I tend to be the class clown of the site but always am available to help if you have a question. Please know feedback here on the forums helps to know where I am needing to learn and grow. Blessings and light xxx

Kim

Thanks so much for the fab reading you did for me yesterday
It was unexpected but you described my friend very well & I knew in an instant it was her,
I loved how her personality came through so strongly.. that's how I knew, but you gave very accurate physical traits which was great confirmation for me (hair colour, her laugh, and even a joke... definitely her....

It's comforting to know she's around me at this time. Funnily enough I was only thinking of her a few days ago... and she comes along... i'm really grateful. You're brilliant , thank you for passing it on

Sam j

i miss your classes Kimo!!!

Thank you for you wonderful reading, you did such a good job, my confidence has been set back a lot by people and i am slowly starting to come back from it. Also i absolutely love looking into things finding true knowledge into the reality of the world and exploring new horizons. i do distract myself a lot by doing things that keep my mind occupied i can see where you where going there 🙂 Also the golden retriever is the dog my partner wants us both to get because they are adorable. thank you x

Thank you so much for your honest reading! I did have to analyze it in a more deeper way.. but if it does come to me in 3 years time I will definitely thank you so much for it! 🙂

hi.. can you perform a reading on me ?

Hi Kim,
Would it be possible for you to give me a reading iv lost someone extremely close recently and would really appreciate it if you could connect with them for me
Thankyou
Sarah x

Hi, could I have a reading?

Hello,
I am not sure if you remember me Jakai. I have been off for awhile. I have always admired how you read and be spot on as only you can do. If you have the space or thoughts you can send to me that would be great. I know I will only get what the universe wants me to know and i am ok with that.
Thank you,
Jakai (aka mary)

Hi Kimorent's, remember me? You have read me before and it was a great experience. I really could use one now. My life is at a crossroads and I am scared. Things can other get much better or much worse. There are prospects on the horizon but nothing it set in stone. I am largely to blame for where I am and I need to set things right. I am sure you can sense the dread and turmoil coming from me. Hopefully we can arrange to meet in chat. I am losing my mind and weary from worry.

If any of my loved ones appear could you please give me a reading?

u have never judged me like many others and that says a lot . u can indeed see what is said for what it is. u are indeed wise .

Hi, I would like a reading if possible? looking for direction and help.

Hi, my name is chelsea, and I'm 28, could you please do a reading for me?

hi im new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks

hi im new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks

Dear Kimorents,

I posted this on a new thread in the forum, and hope it is not unwelcome if I also post it here:

"I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes.

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance."

Hello
Can u give me a reading ,it would be really helpful.

Hello
I really need a reading, if you could help it would be great.

Could i recieve a reading? I lookking to know where my future will go and when will i get married? Where is my lover from? Will i get a job soon and how long before things work out. Last? Is my crush thinking of me.Thanks