gk lJje
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Keep seeing same girl

So I may have posted the first discussion about this in the wrong forum, sorry.
I am a social worker for the state and last year while I was leaving a client’s house I went to get into my car and my side mirror caught a young girl in the middle of the road wearing a blue hospital gown. She had light brown hair parted down the middle and her hands down at her side. When I went to look out towards the back of my car there was nothing there. She was there and I saw her standing in the middle of the road. It was only a second but it was like I was standing there for minutes looking at her. I chalked it up as I was just tired and seeing things. Then 3 days ago I was walking into my office and I saw her again in the reflection of the glass as I opened the door. I gasped and turned quick to see if there was anything there, nothing! This has been 2 times now and I cannot talk about it with anyone. I must be losing it. She seems so real and is looking at me every time but not in a negative way. I usually have a lot of feelings when I am around places I go to but I choose to leave that door closed. I do not want to open my door to these experiences. Am I just losing it? Does anyone else have this experience? What does this mean?