Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Just looking for clarity

hi everyone
Over the last 20 years i have been moving from house to house and it seems i have a spirit that follows me ... not in a bad way .. i dont think its a relative that has passed as no one has passed around the time it started.
They have appeared to me as a small girl around the age of 10 but for the last few years there appearance hasnt been as clear as earler on.
My wife has not seen them but my youngest son has briefly with no incidents
I have communicated with her .. i dont get verbal replies more of a feeling of comfort , happiness or a feeling of doubt ( this doubt i have taken this as "no" reply to question other then a negitive attack)
She doest have poltergeist tendencies or anything bad
I grew up with a spirit in our family home that would watch over me some night and move stuff around the house back to where they belong ... but this one is different
Can anyone point me in the direction of an explainantion of what this could be ... i dont want to get rid of the follower just would like to understand how it may have come about and why they are sticking around

Thanks in advance
Cedric 😉

Hi,

Welcome to the site. Has she only been following you around recently or has it been for awhile? Spirit often come around us due to our caring nature or if we are sensitive and open to feel them around. Sometimes they can become attached from other areas or locations.

If she feels positive as I'm sure child spirits are, I wouldn't worry too much. If you understand meditation you can sit down and start with that and ask questions why she may be around. Kids can often see spirit too so I'm not surprised on that.

She may be sticking around because she is attached to you or the kids. I think she may be open to wanting your help in some way or you or your kids are sensitive to spirit.
Cedric24 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:53 am
hi everyone
Over the last 20 years i have been moving from house to house and it seems i have a spirit that follows me ... not in a bad way .. i dont think its a relative that has passed as no one has passed around the time it started.
They have appeared to me as a small girl around the age of 10 but for the last few years there appearance hasnt been as clear as earler on.
My wife has not seen them but my youngest son has briefly with no incidents
I have communicated with her .. i dont get verbal replies more of a feeling of comfort , happiness or a feeling of doubt ( this doubt i have taken this as "no" reply to question other then a negitive attack)
She doest have poltergeist tendencies or anything bad
I grew up with a spirit in our family home that would watch over me some night and move stuff around the house back to where they belong ... but this one is different
Can anyone point me in the direction of an explainantion of what this could be ... i dont want to get rid of the follower just would like to understand how it may have come about and why they are sticking around

Thanks in advance
Cedric 😉

Ghost-Addict wrote: ↑Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:04 pmrecently
Thanks for the quck reply
She has been following me around for just under 20 years way before the kids where around.
It started in the first house i moved into after moving out from my parent's house.
I have moved from house to house 8 times and she has followed every time ... there was a breif time i hadnt seen her ...( around 2 months ) but she came back

I have tried to talk her but maybe i have to try a different way to communicate
Im not aiming to push her away but im open to help her is she needs it

Thanks again
Cedric