Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Jupiter Transits to Mula Nakshatra in Sagittarius

2019-11-05 world horoscope chart

Today planet Jupiter transits to mula nakshatra in Sagittarius, let's see how this transition effects to world.

Last 3 years Jupiter was weak in world horoscope. Jupiter is the 9th sign in world horoscope and it represent religious things, spiritual things, higher knowledge, paranormal things, gods, luck, higher education and more good sides. While Jupiter in weak signs and bad houses we had to face lots of natural disasters, terrorist attacks, distrust about religions, loosing hope about humanity etc.

I think this Jupiter transition will change these things. but still we can see mars placed in 6th house of world horoscope. And still sun is weak in Libra sign. Venus and Mercury are still in 8th sign. So we can't think all problems going to solve because of this Jupiter transition. Some wars and deaths still possible because mars and sun. Still not good for woman and children because of mercury and Venus placement. But Jupiter defeating Saturn and kethu(s.node) with his own power and this means religious things can do something good to this world. Gods going to look at this world. This will give us good effects till 2021.

After 2020 February Saturn also become powerful and that is a good sign to this world.

Please share your opinions and thoughts, Thank you <3

Saturn in Cappy it's not......represents Big Government controlling with Pluto there too means lots of under the radar events going on.

Was the horoscope able to predict what even happened to 2020? I mean, real question, I'm just getting into the whole astrology thing because of my boyfriend. It's not that he's forcing it down my throat, but I didn't really have any interest in readimng about it until I met him and he started to tell me all about our sun and moon signs, in the beggining I tought there was only one, as the majority of people only talk about one most of the time. I now have a few online magazines that I read from everyday, my favourite at the moment is. I read from it every morning and it's nice that it kind of gives me like a tutorial for the day and for the upcoming big events.