Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is Time Travel Possible?

"Einstein’s Theory of Relativity says time travel is possible, if you’re going forward in time. But finding a way to travel backwards requires breaking the speed of light. Now strange-but-true phenomena such as quantum nonlocality may make this a reality...."

Is Time Travel Possible?

Hi Ravenswings. Time travel is an interesting theory to me and I believe it has been used for past and future travel. Check out Project Pegasus and Andrew Basiago. You may find them interesting.

http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2014/ ... t-pegasus/

i've experienced apparent time travel with spirits (like them saying something that then happened), but it could be that they are accessing the "akashic records" or something. i do believe in fate so it is possible that there is some way of accessing that store of future knowledge. meh.

Homebound sorry for the delay but just saw your response. I've actually been able to meet Andrew and he's now a friend on fb, very nice man and such fascinating information

I believe it is, as time bends from gravity, ay? In that prospect, it's affected by mass, and should be able to be altered as needed.

almost. relativity is that everything is based on a frame of perspective . even special has to do with fixed frames of reference and how speed energy or whatever affects the object. thing is time perspective etc can be different with fixed frames of reference for instance move slower or faster but it must move. . . is there time travel perhaps but for humans it is outside our mental faculty for the moment. we only know that it must move forward and that it varies based on certain criteria . . .

I want to believe that time travel is possible. I would like to understand more about it when it comes to knowing 'ways' to time travel. I find this interesting because I see it pop up in a lot of science fiction books throughout the past few years. What is it about time travel that makes it so intriguing though? Considering the fact that you could go back in time and save someone's life, for example, I would like to believe in time travel more and more.

it could be possible . but imo for now it is outside of our reach as humans. time does vary based on certain criteria. wanting to believe and it being are different unfortunately. for now imo it is beyond us. but as far as possibilities what does a human know . . . imo next to nothing dearie . xD

its important though to not allow possibilities or wishful thoughts to make ones or allow ones mind to run to far xD its important to also learn to accept what is what was and what not ….