Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is this true love

Hi im shay 12 26 89 im dating patrell 4 26 86 I have a strong feeling for him and get sick being away from him looking into our relationship what can u see and what's ahead of us I would like clarity.

I predict you will need to properly communicate your feelings and create your relationships future together instead of relying on readings or else.....something may or may not happen in the near or distant future.

I know he loves me but he was just sent to other day and I just dont know the outcome so its kinda hard to comminicate right now i just want to know will everything be ok

And specteryu you know nothing about astrology, lol!!!!!!!!!!

specteryu wrote: ↑Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:01 am
I predict you will need to properly communicate your feelings and create your relationships future together instead of relying on readings or else.....something may or may not happen in the near or distant future.

I can't comment on the Astrology thing. BUT I can say he is right on the money. She is relying WAY to heavily on readings. She has a good reading from a couple of different people. Her Obsession with readings is going to destroy ALL the self improvement she has done to rise above. IT is time for her to STOP! Pushing this is DANGEROUS!!!!!

Gary