Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is there any effective way to truly know if a supposed channeler is authentic or not?

Welcome to all:

Many individuals out there proclaim to know the elements, processes, truths and the very nature of channeling.

But few actually have a clear and accurate understanding of this natural and normal ability that all humans have, therefore I invite everyone here to offer their insights, questions and personal experience regarding this challenging issue.

Thank you for your input.

Best wishes, Wandering Soul

Interesting topic, can you define your meaning of channeling?
Ria 🙂

In my opinion there is always a clue given to show authenticity.

It doesn't matter what the situation is. There is a + or - energy associated with everything to include statements. Some people who do not know they my be emphatic just call it a "Bullshit Meter" Empathic traits are one of the common traits shared by people with abilities. Read the feeling you get when you read or hear information.
Gary

Everyone is born with certain abilities. Some people never recognize them. Some ignore them. Some accept them. A channeler has to connect with you. Some individuals do and some individuals do not. It doesn't mean that a channeler or medium isn't authentic. When you "click" with a medium, you will know it. Remember, readings and mediumships are two way. If one of the two don't click, there's going to be a "brick wall" there. I agree with Gary to a degree. You can just tell. But if you go into a reading with the intent of disproving a mediums gifts, you will often find a reason to do so. Be receptive, find a medium you click with, know your "BS Meter" and the rest will fall in place. Good luck finding your sought answers.
Zach

When I am Channeling I typically use my Tarot cards. And so far it's been fair.

Crystalblake,
If you have a gift for Tarot, expand on that. We have several gifted readers here and forums where you can develop your gifts. You will be introduced to more gifts as it is meant for you to.
Take Care
Sifu

best way to tell if one of these so called magic users, mediums, wizards, harry potheads, etc are real is to see how their life is going.
9 times out of 10 if they are struggling with money, relationships or seem to be at a pretty low point then they are either a novice, a fraud or someone who simply doesnt know what they are doing.
This is how i judge people atleast.