Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is the chat down?

Page 1 of 2Next

I was on the chat and got disconnected around 1:30 AM EST, but i couldn't get back on. I tried two different browsers + my phone and still it wouldn't let me back on. Just curious if it's just me or is anyone else having trouble accessing the chat?

I am using my phones browser and couldn’t access chat!!!!

Ok well at least i know it's not just me.

I'm sure Shell or someone is probably aware of it since they were in the chat when it happened.

same atm with me

Same here, just tried to login, it's 1:43p.m. where I'm at.

yes guys chat was down for maintenance on the 4th

will we be able to use internet explorer in the future
stars 🙂

Still cannot get into chat!! any suggestions.
Thanks

Hi Keith,
I cannot give any suggestions unless you give me some information about the problem you are encountering.

Hi Steve,, i get into ABT via Google, i can login on forum but cannot access chat?
Kind regards

Hi Keith you need to tell us a few things as its a problem at your end.
1. what are you using to access chat: phone, tablet, pc?
2. take a screenshot of the chat page so I can see what you are seeing.

Hi Steve..all sorted hopefully... Back on tonight.
Many thanks.
Kind regards

Hi steve

I think chat is stuffed kept booting me 6 hours ago ..... now 6 hours later i cant get in on pc ... logged in via f/f on mobile and no1 has talked in 6 hours and the conversation b4 that was connection issues . yep i keep getting booted out on my mobile too same as on my lappy

hugs Shell

I could get in then 2 seconds I got booted. Saturday Morning shell said she was in but I still can't in!

Same I’m in for two seconds and den cuts off again

HEY
I cant get in to chat

I dont know why .

I can't get into the chat is there something wrong with it can someone tell me thankyou

Call your administrator/design company to debugged or have a coder take a look. The Blue Beyond link is broken also and all I found there was a consuting co. no web design.

Hello Friends

Please be informed that on Tuesday, December 3, we'll conduct chat maintenance works from 12:00 to 1:00 PM EST

hugs Shell

Page 1 of 2Next