Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

introduction

Hi,
Thank you for having me. I am 23 years old, im a security guard, as well as im working on getting my YouTube channel up and going on the side. What my channel will be about is setting up and doing interviews with those that claim to be a part of the supernatural community, as well as interviewing those that have had previous experience in dealings with the supernatural. If you want to be a part of this you can contact me on here or go to my link that will be on my account if its allowed. or text my number which is (770)314-4989. I hope y'all enjoy reading a bit about me as well as hope i didn't break to many rules putting this on here.

Hello and welcome.

Hello! My name is Nova. I am a 14-year-old raised green/hedge witch. I am a Karuna Reiki Master, and I can talk to any spirit. I also do tarot reads. My mom is a professional psychic medium named Leah Graham. She raised me to be a pagan green/hedge witch. I've gotten 10+ certificates from https://sherryspeaks.com too from mastering a lot of different reiki along with my mom. If you have any questions, just ask!