xOGa VjtSAYpT
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

In desperate need of a reading please.

Hey everyone,

I have always felt very "different" my entire life. I have always been facinated with the occult and everything involved with it. Astrology, palmestry, spirits and everything else included with the unknown. However, I have always felt like someone or something has been with me or attached to me ever since I was young. I just have always felt like there was something around me and no matter where I am I never ever have felt like I was alone, even when physically I technically am "alone". So can someone please look at a picture of me and tell me what you see or feel?

Hello!
I completely understand what you mean by feeling "different" . I used to feel the same exact way, never being able to fit in anywhere. I later realized that there was a reason to it all, which is because I am different! You are intrigued by all of the spiritual stuff because, you yourself is very spiritual on one way or another. You have spiritual abilities that you might not know about yet. I feel like you can sense the feelings or emotions of others, which is an empath, like me! You can also send energies and spirits around you, that's why you never feel truly " alone" . You can always open up to it or close it off, all depending on your choice. I feel like you probably could potentially see spirits through your third eye. I would recommend using crystals as a form of protection and opening up your spiritual abilities if you wish to. If you have any questions, you can always ask me 🙂
~Angie