Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I'm new here! However not new to the metaphysical. I'd love for you to let you read for you!

Hello! I've had abilities all my life. However i was unaware exactly what they were until I got older. Over the last few years I have gotten to understand and work with them much better and hope to continue to improve them. I live to help people with them... And I feel it also helps me too. I would love to answer anyone s questions. I'm very good at communicating with anyone who has passed. I'm open to any questions however. Please feel free to ask

Hi Amanda,

I wonder if I can ask a reading from you? If you can and will do it for me, what information I should provide for you?
Looking forwarding to hearing from you

I enjoyed reading your post. I'm new here, just joined today. Looking for some guidance.. I think if I got a reading, then I might be able to sort out my own gifts and figure out where to go from here. I have had a lot going on, and it's been difficult doing this alone and not being able to tell anyone about it. *sigh* What kinds of readings do you offer? I'm interested! 🙂

I'm interested too for a reading. And any communication from my mum who has passed. Thank you.

Hey. I'm interested too for a reading from you. When you have time I want to know anything you can tell me about my love life. Like finding new love and that kind of stuff or meet again someone from my past. Thank you in advance

hello everyone

Hi..... I would love to have a reading from you. It would be for a loved one who has passed.

I want reading. Messege me when u r free. Ty

hi im lashay im new on here my bday is 12 26 89 im dating a guy name Alvin 8 20 86 I love him very much and he loves me but has a hard time showing it can you tell me if im wasting my time with him are do you see with patience we will be happy do you see anything coming up for us like any events? thanks for taking time out to read this and helping just want to know looking into our relationship what do you see?

Hi Amanda,

Are you still doing readings? If so, I was wondering if you would be willing to do one for me.

Looking forwarding to hearing from you

Hello
I would also want a reading, recently I have been very worried about my future, there is something I want to do in life which probably my parents won't let me do,I really need a reading badly ,I am depressed and wasting my time thinking about what I should do

Hello,
I have recently logged back into ABT. I havent been here in years, I've been so busy with life..
I would absolutely love a reading from you, I desperately need answers.
Let me know what information I need to provide for you.
I need answers regarding my father. He recently passed. I really really need this.

thanks,
darkredlipstick

Hi I am in need of a love reading to know if my fiance was having an affair? Is he still in love with his ex? Is he really going to change for the better? Does he really love me? Why did he hurt me? Am i not perfect? Please help thank you

Hi Amanda,

Are you still doing readings? If so, I was wondering if you would be willing to do one for me.
Thanks & regards

[g][/img]Hi my name is Tamika id love a personal reading or if your more drawn to a medium reading that would be great to.im coming into my own abilities soon,i can sense it plus ppl tell me..i also have many family inafter life Sister,Daughter,step dad,lotz more. Thankyou

I need a love and career reading. Can you please help me ? I need a psychic .

Would love a reading if you are still doing them. Thanks!